Different strategies of transition to a market economy : how do they work in practice?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Olivier J. Blanchard, 1994.
"On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1994, Volume 9, pages 283-330
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aghion, P. & Blanchard, O.J., 1993. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Working papers 93-8, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Aghion, Philippe, 1994. "On the Speed of Transition in Central Europe," Scholarly Articles 4481322, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aslund Anders, 1994. "Lessons of the First Four Years of Systemic Change in Eastern Europe," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 22-38, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ichiro Iwasaki & Taku Suzuki, 2016.
"Radicalism Versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey Of The Transition Strategy Debate,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(4), pages 807-834, September.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suzuki, Taku, 2015. "Radicalism versus Gradualism: An Analytical Survey of the Transition Strategy Debate," RRC Working Paper Series 45, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Stabilization, adjustment, and growth prospects in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1855, The World Bank.
- Marek Dabrowski & Oleksandr Rohozynsky & Irina Sinitsina, 2004. "Post-Adaptation Growth Recovery in Poland and Russia - Similarities and Differences," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0280, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
- Marek Dabrowski & Artur Radziwill, 2007.
"Regional vs. Global Public Goods: The Case of Post-Communist Transition,"
CASE Network Studies and Analyses
0336, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Dabrowski, Marek & Radziwill, Artur, 2007. "Regional vs. Global Public Goods: The Case of Post-Communist Transition," MPRA Paper 11967, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ariane Tichit, 1998.
"Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes : application d'un modèle de durée,"
Économie et Prévision,
Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 73-92.
- Ariane TICHIT, 1997. "Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes: application d'un modèle de durée," Working Papers 199719, CERDI.
- Selim Inançli & Mustafa Akal, 2013. "Export and Import Products Groups’ Shares of Turkey with Cee Countries After Theirs Accessions to Eu and Before," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(11), pages 1419-1438, November.
- Marek Dabrowski and Radzislawa Gortat, 2002. "Political and Economic Institutions, Growth and Poverty – Experience of Transition Countries," Human Development Occasional Papers (1992-2007) HDOCPA-2002-02, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; ICT Policy and Strategies; Labor Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; National Governance; Banks&Banking Reform; ICT Policy and Strategies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1579. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .