No Credit for Transition: European Institutions and German Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabio Canova & Evi Pappa, 2006.
"Does it Cost to be Virtuous? The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Constraints,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2004, pages 327-370
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canova, Fabio & Pappa, Evi, 2004. "Does it Cost to be Virtuous? The Macroeconomic Effect of Fiscal Constraints," CEPR Discussion Papers 4747, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fabio Canova & Evi Pappa, 2005. "Does it Cost to be Virtuous? The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Constraints," NBER Working Papers 11065, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fabio Canova & Evi Pappa, 2004. "Does it cost to be virtuous? The macroeconomic effects of fiscal constraints," Economics Working Papers 926, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2004.
- Canova, Fabio & Pappa, Evi, 2005. "Does it cost to be virtuous? The macroeconomic effects of fiscal constraints," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 526, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Burda, Michael C., 2008.
"What kind of shock was it? Regional integration and structural change in Germany after unification,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 557-567, December.
- Michael C. Burda, 2006. "What kind of shock was it? Regional Integration and Structural Change in Germany after Unification," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2006-087, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Burda, Michael C., 2007. "What kind of shock was it? Regional integration and structural change in Germany after unification," Kiel Working Papers 1306, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Young-Bae Kim, 2008. "Is There A Trade-off Between Regional Growth and National Income? Theory and Evidence from the EU," School of Economics Discussion Papers 1008, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:50:y:2003:i:1:p:41-60. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.