Growth and Unemployment: Towards a Theoretical Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AricÃ³, Fabio R., 2009.
"Both Sides of the Story: Skill-biased Technological Change, Labour Market Frictions, and Endogenous Two-Sided Heterogeneity,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2009-49, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Fabio Aricò, 2009. "Both Sides of the Story: Skill-biased Technological Change, Labour Market Frictions, and Endogenous Two-Sided Heterogeneity," CDMA Working Paper Series 200908, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Greiner, Alfred, 2012. "Transition dynamics in an AK growth model under wage rigidity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 50-56.
- MG. Ladu, 2005. "Growth and Employment: A survey on the Demand Side of the Labour Market," Working Paper CRENoS 200507, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Kargı, Bilal, 2014.
"The Data of Labor Market in Turkey and Time Series Analysis on Economic Growth (2000:01-2013:03),"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 98-102.
- KARGI, Bilal, 2014. "The Data of Labor Market in Turkey and Time Series Analysis on Economic Growth (2000:01-2013:03)," MPRA Paper 55186, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mauro, Luciano, 2004. "The macroeconomics of Italy: a regional perspective," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(8-9), pages 927-944, December.
- Jan Fidrmuc & Shuo Huang, 2013. "Unemployment, Growth and Speed of Transition in China," CESifo Working Paper Series 4410, CESifo Group Munich.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2006.
"Employment- and growth effects of tax reforms,"
Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 909-925, December.
- Birk, Angela & Michaelis, Jochen, 2004. "Employment- and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 29, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Michaelis, Jochen & Birk, Angela, 2004. "Employment and Growth Effects of Tax Reforms," HWWA Discussion Papers 283, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Unemployment-Poverty Tradeoffs," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 5, pages 115-165 Central Bank of Chile.
- Xavier Raurich (Universitat de Barcelona) & Valeri Sorolla (Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona), 2012. "Growth Models with Exogenous Saving Rates, Unemployment and Wage Inertia," Working Papers in Economics 287, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Sheila Dow & Alberto Montagnoli & Oreste Napolitano, 2012.
"Interest Rates and Convergence across Italian Regions,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(7), pages 893-905, October.
- Dow, Sheila & Montagnoli, Alberto & Napolitano, Oreste, 2009. "Interest rates and convergence across Italian regions," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-13, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Stefan Josten, 2006. "Dynamic fiscal policies and unemployment in a simple endogenous growth model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 13(6), pages 701-716, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jecsur:v:17:y:2003:i:3:p:419-455. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0950-0804 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.