Search, unemployment, and growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994. "Growth and Unemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Ian P. King, 1990. "A Natural Rate Model of Frictional and Long-term Unemployment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 523-545, August.
- Jones, R. & Newman, G., 1991. "Economic Growth as a Coordination Problem," Discussion Papers dp91-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pierre‐Richard Agénor, 2011. "External Shocks And The Urban Poor," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(4), pages 656-690, November.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Krusell, Per & Violante, Giovanni L., 2005.
"The Effects of Technical Change on Labor Market Inequalities,"
Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Philippe Aghion & Steven Durlauf (ed.), Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 20, pages 1275-1370
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2004. "The effects of technical change on labor market inequalities," Working Paper 04-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Krusell, Per & Violante, Giovanni L, 2005. "The Effects of Technical Change on Labour Market Inequalities," CEPR Discussion Papers 5025, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005. "The Effects of Technical Change on Labor Market Inequalities," Working Papers 89, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Fernando del Rio & Omar Licandro, 2001. "Existence, Uniqueness and Stability of Equilibrium in an Overlapping Generation Model with Monopolistic Competition and Free Entry and Exit of Firms," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2001032, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Basov, Suren & King, Ian & Uren, Lawrence, 2014. "Worker heterogeneity, the job-finding rate, and technical change," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 159-177.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005.
"The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0529, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- P R Agénor, 2005. "The Analytics of Segmented Labor Markets," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 52, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005.
"The Replacement Problem In Frictional Economies: A Near-Equivalence Result,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 3(5), pages 1007-1057, September.
- Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell & Giovanni L. Violante, 2005. "The replacement problem in frictional economies : a near equivalence result," Working Paper 05-01, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- repec:pri:cepsud:113krusell is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre-Richard Agénor, 2005. "Unemployment-Poverty Tradeoffs," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series,in: Jorge Restrepo & Andrea Tokman R. & Norman Loayza (Series Editor) & Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel (Series Edi (ed.), Labor Markets and Institutions, edition 1, volume 8, chapter 5, pages 115-165 Central Bank of Chile.
- David Cook & Hiromi Nosaka, 2006. "Dual labor markets and business cycles," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Benoit Julien & John Kennes & Ian King, 2000. "Bidding for Labor," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 3(4), pages 619-649, October.
- P R Agénor, 2006. "Corruption Clubs: Endogenous Thresholds in Corruption and Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 68, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Hornstein, Andreas & Krusell, Per & Violante, Giovanni L, 2005. "The Replacement Problem in Frictional Economies: An 'Equivalence Result'," CEPR Discussion Papers 5026, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianluca Violante & Andreas Hornstein & Per Krusell, 2004. "A Quantitative Study of the Replacement Problem in Frictional Economies," 2004 Meeting Papers 64, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:moneco:v:35:y:1995:i:3:p:499-507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566 .