Search, unemployment, and growth
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jones, R. & Newman, G., 1991. "Economic Growth as a Coordination Problem," Discussion Papers dp91-11, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Philippe Aghion & Peter Howitt, 1994.
"Growth and Unemployment,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(3), pages 477-494.
- Aghion, Philippe & Howitt, Peter, 1991. "Growth and Unemployment," CEPR Discussion Papers 577, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lucas, Robert Jr. & Prescott, Edward C., 1974. "Equilibrium search and unemployment," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 188-209, February.
- Ian P. King, 1990. "A Natural Rate Model of Frictional and Long-term Unemployment," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(3), pages 523-545, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)