A Natural Rate Model of Frictional and Long-term Unemployment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anja Bauer & Ian King, 2015.
"The Hartz Reforms, the German Miracle, and the Reallocation Puzzle,"
Discussion Papers Series
550, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bauer, Anja & King, Ian Paul, 2016. "The Hartz Reforms, the German Miracle, and the Reallocation Puzzle," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145702, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert Shimer, 2011.
"Search and Rest Unemployment,"
Econometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 75-122, January.
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert Shimer, 2008. "Search and Rest Unemployment," EIEF Working Papers Series 0809, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised Jan 2008.
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert Shimer, 2008. "Search and Rest Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 13772, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Ian & Welling, Linda, 1995. "Search, unemployment, and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 499-507, June.
- Herz, Benedikt, 2017. "Specific Human Capital and Wait Unemployment," MPRA Paper 76777, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:103:y:2018:i:c:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Anja, 2015. "Reallocation patterns across occupations," IAB Discussion Paper 201526, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:23:y:1990:i:3:p:523-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.