Transformational Recession; A General Phenomenon Examined Through the Example of Hangary's Development
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1993|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 200 Littauer Center, Cambridge, MA 02138|
Web page: http://www.economics.harvard.edu/journals/hier
More information through EDIRC
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014.
"The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries,"
60020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gabrisch, Hubert, 2014. "The binding constraint on growth in less developed Western Balkan countries," MPRA Paper 60018, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mihályi, Péter, 2000. "Privatizáció és globalizáció avagy az Anti-equlibrium újrafelfedezése
[Privatization and globalization or the rediscovery of Anti-Equilibrium]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 859-877.
- Treier, Volker, 1999. "Unemployment in reforming countries: Causes, fiscal impacts and the success of transformation," BERG Working Paper Series 29, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
- Čizmović, Mirjana & Popović, Milenko, 2014. "Causes of Growth in Transition Countries 1990-2012: Comparative Analysis," EconStor Preprints 104005, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Mirjana cizmovic & Jelena Jankovic & Milenko Popovic, 2015. "Growth Anatomy of Croatian Economy," Ekonomija Economics, Rifin d.o.o., vol. 22(1), pages 159-216.
- Cizmovic, Mirjana & Jankovic, Jelena & Popovic, Milenko, 2015. "Growth Anatomy of Croatian Economy," MPRA Paper 66478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. VÃ©gh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies; The Early Experience," IMF Working Papers 96/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zsolt Spéder, 2006. "Rudiments of recent fertility decline in Hungary," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 15(8), pages 253-288, October.
- Maria Lissowska, 2010. "Evolution of the Institutions Governing the Labour Market. The Case of Poland," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Ariane Tichit, 1998. "Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes : application d'un modèle de durée," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 136(5), pages 73-92.
- Ariane TICHIT, 1997. "Reprise économique dans les pays post-communistes: application d'un modèle de durée," Working Papers 199719, CERDI.
- Jacek Kochanowicz & Piotr Kozarzewski & Richard Woodward, 2005. "Understanding Reform: The Case of Poland," CASE Network Reports 0059, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kornai, János, 2000. "Tíz évvel a Röpirat angol kiadásának megjelenése után. A szerző önértékelése
[Ten years after the English edition of `The Road to a Free Economy'. The author's self-evaluation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(9), pages 647-661.
- Hubert Gabrisch & Herbert Buscher, 2006. "The Relationship between Unemployment and Output in Post-communist Countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 261-276.
- Vahabi, Mehrdad, 2005. "Destructive power, enforcement and institutional change," MPRA Paper 13236, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2006.
- Janos Kornai, 2001. "Ten Years after “The Road to a Free Economy”: Self-estimate of the Author," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 1, pages 42-60.
- Spéder, Zsolt & Habich, Roland, 1999. "Income dynamics in three societies: an investigation of social dynamics using old and new types of social indicators," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 99-402, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- John Litwack & Yingyi Qian, "undated". "Balanced or Unbalanced Development: Special Economic Zones as Catalysts for Transition," Working Papers 97044, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- L??szl?? Halpern & G??bor K??r??si, 2003. "Corporate performance and market structure during transition in Hungary," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-606, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bouev Maxim & Matveenko Vladimir & Vostroknutova Ekaterina, 1998. "Transformational Decline and Preconditions of Growth in Russia," EERC Working Paper Series 98-03e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:harver:1648. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed