Can Communist Economies Transform Incrementally? The Experience of China
In: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woo Wing Thye, 1994.
"The Art of Reforming Centrally Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland, and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 276-308, June.
- Woo, W.T., 1993. "The Art of Reforming Centrally-Planned Economies: Comparing China, Poland and Russia," Papers 93-09, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Fan, G. & Woo, W.T., 1992.
"Decentralized Socialism and Macroeconomic Stability : Lessons from China,"
411, California Davis - Institute of Governmental Affairs.
- Fan, G. & Woo, W.T., 1993. "Decentralized Socialism and Macroeconomic Stability: Lessons from China," Research Paper 112, World Institute for Development Economics Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- AfDB AfDB, 1997. "Working Paper 35 - Privatization of Public Enterprises in Zambia: An Evaluation of the Policies, Procedures and Experiences," Working Paper Series 2173, African Development Bank.
- Shu-Yun Ma, 2010. "Shareholding System Reform in China," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13243, April.
- Wang, Yijiang & Chang, Chun, 1998. "Economic transition under a semifederalist government: The experience of China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-23.
- Kong-Wing, Clement Chow, 1997. "Pre-commitment vs. flexibility: Uncertainty and distribution reform in P.R. China," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 59-78.
- Gordon de Brouwer, 1999. "Deregulation and Open Capital Markets: The Australian Experience Before Wallis," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 6(1), pages 51-68.
- Denizer, Cevdet, 1997. "Stabilization, adjustment, and growth prospects in transition economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1855, The World Bank.
- Lin He & Calum Turvey, 2009. "Financial repression in China's agricultural economy," China Agricultural Economic Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 260-274, May.
- de Melo, Martha & Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1996. "From plan to market : patterns of transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1564, The World Bank.
- Amsden, Alice H. & Dongyi Liu & Xiaoming Zhang, 1996. "China's macroeconomy, environment, and alternative transition model," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 273-286, February.
- Yui Leung, Charles Ka, 2001. "Productivity growth, increasing income inequality and social insurance: the case of China?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 395-408, December.
- S. Fisher & R. Sahay & C. A. Vegh, 1997.
"Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience,"
N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
- Stanley Fischer & Ratna Sahay & Carlos A. Vegh, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies: The Early Experience," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- Stanley Fischer & Carlos A. Végh Gramont & Ratna Sahay, 1996. "Stabilization and Growth in Transition Economies; The Early Experience," IMF Working Papers 96/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Fischer, Stanley & Sahay, Ratna & Vegh, Carlos, 1996. "Stabilization and growth in transition economies: The early experience," MPRA Paper 20631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Qin, Zhong, 2011. "Models of trust-sharing in Chinese private enterprises," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1017-1029, May.
- Dong, Xiao-yuan & Putterman, Louis & Unel, Bulent, 2006. "Privatization and firm performance: A comparison between rural and urban enterprises in China," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 608-633, September.
- AfDB AfDB, 1997. "Working Paper 35 - Privatization of Public Enterprises in Zambia: An Evaluation of the Policies, Procedures and Experiences," Working Paper Series 2253, African Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .