Timing and sequencing of reforms: Competing views
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1993.
"After the honeymoon: On the economics and the politics of economic transformation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 379-386, April.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1992. "After the Honeymoon: On the Economics and the Politics of Economic Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schweickert, Rainer, 1993. "Alternative Strategies for Real Devaluation and the Sequencing of Economic Reforms in Developing Countries," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(1), pages 65-85.
- Rudiger Dornbusch, 1991. "Credibility and Stabilization," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 106(3), pages 837-850.
- Ten Kate, Adriaan, 1992. "Trade liberalization and economic stabilization in Mexico: Lessons of experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 659-672, May.
- Falvey, Rod & Kim, Cha Dong, 1992. "Timing and Sequencing Issues in Trade Liberalisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(413), pages 908-924, July.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey Sachs, 1990. "Privitization in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(2), pages 293-342.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1986. "Issues in Medium-term Macroeconomic Adjustment," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 163-182, July.
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Lessons from the Southern Cone Policy Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 111-142, July.
- Brada, Josef C & King, Arthur E, 1992. "Is There a J-Curve for the Economic Transition from Socialism to Capitalism?," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 37-53.
- Michael Mussa, 1984. "The Adjustment Process and the Timing of Trade Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 1458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aspe, Pedro, 1992. "Macroeconomic stabilization and structural change in Mexico," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(2-3), pages 320-328, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2009.
"Sequencing of Reforms, Financial Globalization, and Macroeconomic Vulnerability,"
NBER Chapters,in: Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 2008. "Sequencing of Reforms, Financial Globalization, and Macroeconomic Vulnerability," NBER Working Papers 14384, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raiser, Martin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1993. "Output decline and recovery in Central Europe: the role of incentives before, during and after privatisation," Kiel Working Papers 601, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Berggren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen, 2016.
"Does social trust speed up reforms? The case of central-bank independence,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 395-415, June.
- Bergren, Niclas & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Hellström, Jörgen, 2014. "Does Social Trust Speed Up Reforms? The case of Central Bank Independence," HUI Working Papers 107, HUI Research.
- Berggren, Niclas & Daunfelt, Sven-Olof & Hellström, Jörgen, 2015. "Does Social Trust Speed up Reforms? The Case of Central-Bank Independence," Working Paper Series 1053, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Piazolo, Daniel, 1997. "Gaining credibility and enhancing economic growth through regional integration: The case for EU membership of Eastern Europe," Kiel Working Papers 837, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jochem, Axel, 2000. "Timing and sequenzing der monetären Integration," Working Papers in Economics 2000,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- Timothy Kehoe & Sewon Hur & Kim Ruhl & Jose Asturias, 2015. "The Interaction of Entry Barriers and Financial Frictions in Growth," 2015 Meeting Papers 792, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2003.
""Big Bang" Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms: An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 50(3), pages 1-6.
- Andrew Feltenstein & Saleh M. Nsouli, 2001. "“Big Bang” Versus Gradualism in Economic Reforms; An Intertemporal Analysis with an Application to China," IMF Working Papers 01/98, International Monetary Fund.
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1994.
"Central and East European labor markets in transition: Developments, causes, and cures,"
19, University of Konstanz, Center for International Labor Economics (CILE).
- Franz, Wolfgang, 1995. "Central and East European Labour Markets in Transition: Developments, Causes, and Cures," CEPR Discussion Papers 1132, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Geneviève Marchini, 1996. "Ouverture financière, stabilisation et transformation productive au Mexique, 1988-1994," Revue Tiers Monde, Programme National Persée, vol. 37(146), pages 385-405.
- Juan Zalduendo, 2005. "Pace and Sequencing of Economic Policies," IMF Working Papers 05/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 1998. "Wirtschaftliche Aufholprozesse und Globalisierungskrisen in Entwicklungsländern: Implikationen für die nationale Wirtschaftspolitik und den globalen Ordnungsrahmen," Kiel Discussion Papers 328, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Schweickert, Rainer, 2003. "Vom Washington-Konsens zum Post-Washington-Dissens? Glaubwürdigkeit, Timing und Sequencing wirtschaftlicher Reformen," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 3082, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Raiser, Martin, 1994. "Lessons for whom, from whom? The transition from socialism in China and Central Eastern Europe compared," Kiel Working Papers 630, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Edwards, Sebastian, 2009. "Sequencing of reforms, financial globalization, and macroeconomic vulnerability," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 131-148, June.
- Alshyab, Nooh, 2013. "The Political Economy of Reform and Development of the Washington Consensus," MPRA Paper 46014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hemmer, Hans-Rimbert & Marienburg, Holger, 2000. "Ökonomische Strukturanpassungspolitik in Entwicklungsländern," Discussion Papers in Development Economics 29, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Institute for Development Economics.
- Masahiro Kawai & Shinji Takagi, 2010. "A Survey of the Literature on Managing Capital Inflows," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 2 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2001. "Liberalization and regulation of international capital flows: where the opposites meet," Kiel Working Papers 1029, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kornai, János, 1996.
"Négy jellegzetesség. A magyar fejlődés politikai gazdaságtani megközelítésben. Második rész
[Four characteristic features. Development in Hungary from the aspect of political economy - II]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 1-29.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifwkwp:552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.