After the Honeymoon: On the Economics and the Politics of Economic Transformation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1993. "After the honeymoon: On the economics and the politics of economic transformation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 379-386, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cecilia Testa, 2005.
"Reforms, lobbies and welfare: A common agency approach,"
Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 305-337, December.
- Cecilia Testa, 2001. "Reform, Lobbies and Welfare: A Common Agency Approach," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 01/6, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Dec 2001.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Jukka Pirttila, 2003.
"The Political Economy of Reforms: Empirical Evidence from Post-Communist Transition in the 1990s,"
Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003
120, Royal Economic Society.
- Byung-Yeon Kim & Jukka Pirttilä, 2003. "The political economy of reforms: Empirical evidence from post- communist transition in the 1990s," Macroeconomics 0304009, EconWPA.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttilä, Jukka, 2003. "The political economy of reforms : Empirical evidence from post-communist transition in the 1990s," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2003, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Miroslav Beblavý, 2011. "Why has the crisis been bad for private pensions, but good for the flat tax? The sustainability of ‘neoliberal’ reforms in the new EU member states," CEPS Papers 6313, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Begovic, Boris & Paunovic, Marko, 2011. "Political support for enterprise restructuring and voting in Serbia," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 171-180, March.
- Jan Winiecki, 2000. "Solving Foreign Trade Puzzles in Post-Communist Transition," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 261-278.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 1995. "The IMF-Supported Programs of Poland and Russia, 1990-1994: Principles, Errors and Results," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0036, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Kim, Byung-Yeon & Pirttila, Jukka, 2006. "Political constraints and economic reform: Empirical evidence from the post-communist transition in the 1990s," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 446-466, September.
- Funke, Norbert, 1993. "Timing and sequencing of reforms: Competing views," Kiel Working Papers 552, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Neher, Frank, 2011. "Markets wanted: Expectation overshooting in transition," Discussion Papers 2011/1, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Reform; Political Equilibrium;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:734. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.