The IMF-Supported Programs of Poland and Russia, 1990-1994: Principles, Errors and Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly & Paulo Vieira Cunha, 1994. "Financing the storm: macroeconomic crisis in Russia 1," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 2(4), pages 443-465, December.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1993.
"After the honeymoon: On the economics and the politics of economic transformation,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 379-386, April.
- Wyplosz, Charles, 1992. "After the Honeymoon: On the Economics and the Politics of Economic Transformation," CEPR Discussion Papers 734, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Schaffer, Mark, 1993. "The enterprise sector and emergence of the Polish fiscal crisis, 1990-91," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1195, The World Bank.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1994. "Transition in Poland," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1169-1177, September.
- Portes, Richard, 1994. "Transformation Traps," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(426), pages 1178-1189, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pasquale Tridico, 2012. "Varieties of Capitalism and Development in Transition Economies Since the Fall of the Berlin Wall," Challenge, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 90-128.
- Milan Nikolic, 2002. "Russia and the IMF: Pseudo Lending for Pseudo Reforms," UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series 6, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES).
- Pasquale Tridico, "undated". "The Enlargement Of The European Union To Eastern Europe: Ten Years After," Working Papers 0011, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2001. "Currency Crises in Emerging Markets - Selected Comparative Studies," CASE Network Reports 0041, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Bodó, Péter, 1996.
"Az ügynökprobléma néhány aspektusa az átmeneti gazdaságban
[Some aspects of the agent problem in the transition economy]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(4), pages 342-349.
- Marek Dabrowski & Stanislaw Gomulka & Jacek Rostowski, 2001.
"Whence reform? A critique of the stiglitz perspective,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(4), pages 291-324.
- M Dabrowski & Stanislaw Gomulka & J Rostowski, 2000. "Whence Reform? A Critique of the Stiglitz Perspective," CEP Discussion Papers dp0471, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Dabrowski, Marek & Gomulka, Stanislaw & Rostowski, Jacek, 2000. "Whence reform? A critique of the Stiglitz perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20167, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1997.
"On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 44-64, February.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1994. "On the Role of Banks in Enterprise Restructuring: The Polish Example," CEPR Discussion Papers 898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsPoland; Russia; IMF; World Bank;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.