The enterprise sector and emergence of the Polish fiscal crisis, 1990-91
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Ricardo & Rey, Hélène, 1997.
"Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-making and Performance,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1601, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, R. & Rey, H., 1997. "Enterprises in transition: macroeconomic influences on enterprise decision-making and performance," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20348, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & H Rey, 1997. "Enterprises in Transition: Macroeconomic Influences on Enterprise Decision-Making and Performance," CEP Discussion Papers dp0340, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Stanislaw Gomulka, 1995. "The IMF-Supported Programs of Poland and Russia, 1990-1994: Principles, Errors and Results," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0036, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Ricardo & Stern, Nicholas, 1996.
"Promoting an Effective Market Economy in a Changing World,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1468, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Buiter, Willem H. & Lago, Richard & Stern, Nicholas, 1997. "Promoting an effective market economy in a changing world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3740, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- W.H. Buiter & R Lagos & N Stern, 1997. "Promoting an Effective Market Economy in a Changing World," CEP Discussion Papers dp0335, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Sector Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.