Timing and Sequencing Issues in Trade Liberalisation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1997. "Pace, sequencing and credibility of structural reforms," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1045-1061, July.
- Nomman Ahmed, Mirza & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2010. "Analysing agricultural productivity growth in a framework of institutional quality," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52695, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Buffie, Edward F., 1995. "Trade liberalization, credibility and self-fulfilling failures," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 51-73, February.
- Judith Dean, 1995. "From protectionism to free trade fever? Recent reforms in developing countries," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 369-385, October.
- Chisik, Richard, 2003.
"Gradualism in free trade agreements: a theoretical justification,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 367-397, March.
- Richard Chisik, 2010. "Gradualism in Free Trade Agreements: A Theoretical Justification," Working Papers 018, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- repec:mtp:titles:0262037165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Visser, H., 1993. "The exchange rate as an export-stimulation mechanism," Serie Research Memoranda 0037, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Wobst, Peter, 2002. "The impact of domestic and global trade liberalization on five Southern African countries," TMD discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Peter N. Kriz & Roberto S. Mariano & Augustine H. H. Tan, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Monetary Policy Cooperation in East Asia1," Finance Working Papers 21916, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Buffie, Edward F., 1999. "Optimal trade liberalization and the welfare costs of imperfect credibility," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 371-398, April.
- Willem Naudé, 1996. "Financial liberalisation and interest rate risk management in sub-Saharan Africa," CSAE Working Paper Series 1996-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bhattacharya, Rina, 1999. "Capital flight under uncertainty about domestic taxation and trade liberalization," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 365-387, August.
- Hwee Kwan Chow & Peter Nicholas Kriz & Roberto S. Mariano & Augustine H H Tan, 2007. "Financial Liberalization and Monetary Policy Cooperation in East Asia," Working Papers 03-2007, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Alvaro Forteza & Rossana Patrón, 2003. "Trade Liberalisation with Costly Adjustment," Journal of Applied Economics, Universidad del CEMA, vol. 6, pages 95-125, May.
- Neil Foster, 2008. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Economic Growth: Evidence from a Quantile Regression Analysis," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 543-567, November.
- Willem Naude, 1995. "Financial liberalisation and interest rate risk management in Sub-Saharan Africa," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1996-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Ram Upendra Das & Meenakshi Rishi, 2010. "Are Trade Openness and Financial Development Complementary?," Trade Working Papers 22790, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Funke, Norbert, 1993. "Timing and sequencing of reforms: Competing views," Kiel Working Papers 552, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andri Kopperschmidt & Jacint Matutes, 1997. "Assessment of trade liberalisation in sub-Saharan Africa," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 32(4), pages 193-202, July.
- Hiemenz, Ulrich & Funke, Norbert, 1993. "The experience of developing countries with macroeconomic stabilisation and structural adjustment," Kiel Working Papers 606, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- M Nsanzabaganwa & PA Black, 2002. "Spokes In The Wheels Of Trade Reform: An African Perspective," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(5), pages 900-911, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:102:y:1992:i:413:p:908-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.