Productivity growth, increasing income inequality and social insurance: the case of China?
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rebelo, Sergio, 1991.
"Long-Run Policy Analysis and Long-Run Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(3), pages 500-521, June.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung & Guang-Jia Zhang, 2000.
"Inflation and Capital Gains Taxes in a Small Open Economy,"
Departmental Working Papers
_119, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Zhang, Guang-Jia, 2000. "Inflation and capital gains taxes in a small open economy," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 195-208, July.
- Fung, Michael K. Y. & Ho, Wai-Ming & Zhu, Lijing, 2000. "Stagflationary effect of government bond financing in the transforming Chinese economy: a general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 111-135, February.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kiyotaki, Nobuhiro, 1997. "Private sector development in transition economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 241-279, June.
- Epstein, Larry G & Wang, Tan, 1994. "Intertemporal Asset Pricing Under Knightian Uncertainty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(2), pages 283-322, March.
- Alwyn Young, 1995. "The Tyranny of Numbers: Confronting the Statistical Realities of the East Asian Growth Experience," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 110(3), pages 641-680.
- Alan Gelb & Gary Jefferson & Inderjit Singh, 1993. "Can Communist Economies Transform Incrementally? The Experience of China," NBER Chapters, in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8, pages 87-150 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rogerson, William P, 1985. "The First-Order Approach to Principal-Agent Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1357-67, November.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1988.
"Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income,"
88-12, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Jovanovic, Boyan, 1990. "Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 1076-1107, October.
- Jeremy Greenwood & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989. "Financial Development, Growth, and the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 3189, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1988. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," RCER Working Papers 131, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Greenwood, J. & Jovanovic, B., 1990. "Financial Development, Growth, And The Distribution Of Income," University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations Working Papers 9002, University of Western Ontario, The Centre for the Study of International Economic Relations.
- Larry G. Epstein, 1999. "A Definition of Uncertainty Aversion," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(3), pages 579-608.
- Greenwood, Jeremy & Hercowitz, Zvi & Huffman, Gregory W, 1988. "Investment, Capacity Utilization, and the Real Business Cycle," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 402-17, June.
- Eric Hanushek & Ban Chuan Cheah & Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 1997. "Redistribution through Education: The case of pure material cost," Departmental Working Papers _084, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Charles Ka-Yui Leung, 1998.
"Income Tax, Property Tax and Tariff in a Small Open Economy,"
Departmental Working Papers
_104, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Department of Economics.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui, 1999. "Income Tax, Property Tax, and Tariff in a Small Open Economy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 541-54, August.
- Gelb, Alan & Jefferson, Gary & Singh, Inderjit, 1993. "Can Communist economies transform incrementally? China's experience," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1189, The World Bank.
- Young, Alwyn, 1994. "Lessons from the East Asian NICS: A contrarian view," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 964-973, April.
- Charles Ka Yui Leung, 1995. "Educated guesses and income distribution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 173-177, May.
- Jong-Il Kim & Lawrence J. Lau, 1996. "The sources of Asian Pacific economic growth," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 29(s1), pages 448-54, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jeborg:v:46:y:2001:i:4:p:395-408. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.