The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanson, James C. & Matavulj, Miodrag & Manzuk, Gregory & Richardson, John G., 2007. "Agricultural Cooperatives and Unions of Cooperatives in Bosnia and Herzegovina: Opportunities for Improvement," Working Papers 7344, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Maryna V. Shashyna & Oleg V. Zakharchenko & Oleksandr V. Darushyn & Zoriana M. Buryk & Maria I. Shpinkovska, 2018. "Agroindustrial Complex in the Eastern European Countries in the Context of Sustainable Development," The Journal of Social Sciences Research, Academic Research Publishing Group, pages 549-562:5.
- Burton Abrams & Plamen Yossifov, 2003. "The Importance Of Property Rights For Economic Outcomes: Lessons From The Transfer Of Productive Assets From Collective To Private Ownership In Bulgarian Agriculture," Microeconomics 0302006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Biton, David & Kriss, Alon, 2003.
"Agricultural Output and Productivity in the Former Soviet Republics,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 51(4), pages 999-1018, July.
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Kriss, Alon & Biton, David, 2001. "Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republics," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20471, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Kriss, Alon & Biton, David, 2001. "Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republic," Discussion Papers 14999, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Kazlauskiene, Natalija & Meyers, William H., 2007. "Role of Research and Researchers during Transition: Case Study of Lithuania," 104th Seminar, September 5-8, 2007, Budapest, Hungary 7790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2001. "A Decade Of Land Reform And Farm Restructuring: What Russia Can Learn From The World Experience," Discussion Papers 14985, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- repec:arp:tjssrr:2019:p:1167-1180 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Ayo Heinegg, 2002.
"On the political economy of land reforms in the former Soviet Union,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 1019-1031.
- Johan Swinnen & Ayo Heinegg, 2002. "On the Political Economy of Land Reforms in the Former Soviet Union," LICOS Discussion Papers 11502, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Heidelbach, Olaf, 2007. "Efficiency of selected risk management instruments: An empirical analysis of risk reduction in Kazakhstani crop production," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 40, number 92323, December.
- Liefert, William M., 2005. "Decomposing Changes in Agricultural Price Gaps," Working Papers 14592, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Zillmer, Sabine, 2003. "Regional Structural Developments in Selected Polish Regions," IRS Working Papers 20, Leibniz Institute for Research on Society and Space (IRS).
- Pomfret, Richard, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Kazakhstan," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48360, World Bank.
- Lerman, Zvi, 2012. "Land reform and farm performance in Europe and Central Asia: a 20 year perspective," Discussion Papers 120260, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Akramov, Kamiljon T. & Omuraliev, Nurbek, 2009. "Institutional change, rural services, and agricultural performance in Kyrgyzstan:," IFPRI discussion papers 904, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Svrznjak, Kristina & Franic, Ramona, 2012. "Developing Agrarian Structure Through The Disposal Of State-Owned Agricultural Land In Croatia," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139502, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Borodina, Olena & Kyryzyuk, Sergii, 2014. "Chapter 5: European guidelines for the institutional frameworks of agrarian development in Ukraine," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 11.
More about this item
KeywordsAGRICULTURE ; EASTERN EUROPE ; ASIA;
All these keywords.
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:wobadi:387. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.