Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Stanley R. Johnson, 2004.
"Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland: Incidence and Welfare Changes Within a Consistent Framework,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 626-636, May.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 1999. "Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland; Incidence and Welfare Changes within a Consistent Framework," ISU General Staff Papers 199912010800001332, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004. "Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland: Incidence and Welfare Changes Within a Consistent Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11158, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1999. "Catching Up with the Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Osborne & Michael A. Trueblood, 2006. "An examination of economic efficiency of Russian crop production in the reform period," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 25-38, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.