Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republic
The paper reviews agricultural development in the fifteen former Soviet republics over the period 1965-1997. Production functions are estimated and productivity differences and changes calculated. Large differences were found in terms of productivity and growth between the republics. The differences grew after 1990 reflecting variation in reform policies.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Faculty of Agriculture, Food and Environmental Quality Sciences Hebrew University of Jerusalem, P.O. Box 12, Rehovot 76100|
Web page: http://departments.agri.huji.ac.il/economics/indexe.html
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Stanley R. Johnson, 2004.
"Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland: Incidence and Welfare Changes Within a Consistent Framework,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 626-636, May.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 1999. "Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland; Incidence and Welfare Changes within a Consistent Framework," ISU General Staff Papers 199912010800001332, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004. "Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland: Incidence and Welfare Changes Within a Consistent Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11158, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1999. "Catching Up with the Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.