Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republic
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sonya Kostova Huffman & Stanley R. Johnson, 2004.
"Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland: Incidence and Welfare Changes Within a Consistent Framework,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(2), pages 626-636, May.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Johnson, Stanley R., 1999. "Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland; Incidence and Welfare Changes within a Consistent Framework," ISU General Staff Papers 199912010800001332, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Johnson, Stanley R., 2004. "Impacts of Economic Reform in Poland: Incidence and Welfare Changes Within a Consistent Framework," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11158, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Robert W. Fogel, 1999. "Catching Up with the Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 1-21, March.
- Csaki, S. & Nash, J., 1998. "The Agrarian Economies of Central and Eastern Europe and the Commonwealth of Independent States. Situation and Perspectives, 1997," World Bank - Discussion Papers 387, World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stefan Osborne & Michael A. Trueblood, 2006. "An examination of economic efficiency of Russian crop production in the reform period," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 25-38, January.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Development; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:huaedp:14999. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/agrhuil.html .