An examination of economic efficiency of Russian crop production in the reform period
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Kriss, Alon & Biton, David, 2001. "Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republics," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20471, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lerman, Zvi & Kislev, Yoav & Kriss, Alon & Biton, David, 2001. "Agricultural Output And Productivity In The Former Soviet Republic," Discussion Papers 14999, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belyaeva, Maria & Hockmann, Heinrich & Koch, Friedrich, 2014. "Impact of regional diversity on production potential: an example of Russia," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nyanjong', Oyugi Johana & Lagat, Job, 2012. "Analysis of efficiency in sugarcane production: the case of men and women headed households in SONY sugar out -grower zone, Rongo and Trans-Mara districts, Kenya," MPRA Paper 40796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hahlbrock, Konstantin & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Does Group Affiliation Increase Productivity And Efficiency In Russia’S Agriculture? Evidence From Agroholdings In The Belgorod Oblast," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114579, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2003. "Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hahlbrock, Konstantin & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2011. "Influence Of The Integration Of Agroholdings With Russian Farms On Total Factor Productivity And Its Subcomponents," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114508, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:34:y:2006:i:1:p:25-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.