Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pinar Celikkol & Spiro Stefanou, 1999. "Measuring the Impact of Price-Induced Innovation on Technological Progress: Application to the U.S. Food Processing and Distribution Sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-151, September.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2000.
"Competition and Firm Performance: Lessons from Russia,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
296, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2000. "Competition And Firm Performance: Lessons From Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 2444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2001. "Competition Enhancing Policies and Infrastructure: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 3022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Trzeciak-Duval, Alexandra, 1999. "A Decade of Transition in Central and Eastern European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 283-304, August.
- Schnytzer, Adi & Andreyeva, Tatiana, 2002. "Company performance in Ukraine: is this a market economy?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Karen Macours & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2000. "Impact of Initial Conditions and Reform Policies on Agricultural Performance in Central and Eastern Europe, the Former Soviet Union, and East Asia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1149-1155.
- Stefan Osborne & Michael A. Trueblood, 2006. "An examination of economic efficiency of Russian crop production in the reform period," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 34(1), pages 25-38, January.
- Liefert, William M. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2002. "Changes In Agricultural Markets In Transition Economies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33945, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- A Oude Lansink & E Silva & S Stefanou, 2000. "Decomposing productivity growth allowing efficiency gains and price-induced technical progress," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 497-518, December.
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Dryden, Neil, 1997. "What makes firms perform well?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 783-796, April.
- Nina Budina & Harry Garretsen & Eelke de Jong, 2000. "Liquidity Constraints and Investment in Transition Economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 453-475, July.
- Carlos Arnade & Munisamy Gopinath, 2000. "Financial constraints and output targets in Russian agricultural production," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 71-84.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Irina V. Bezlepkina & Alfons G. J. M. Oude Lansink & Arie J. Oskam, 2005. "Effects of subsidies in Russian dairy farming," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(3), pages 277-288, November.
- Sporri, Martina & Baráth, Lajos & Bokusheva, Raushan & Ferto, Imre, 2012. "The Impact of Crop Insurance on the Economic Performance of Hungarian Cropping Farms," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122525, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae03:25824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .