Changes In Agricultural Markets In Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48556, World Bank.
- Vesna Paraušić & Branko Mihailović & Vladana Hamović, 2010. "Imperfect Competition In The Primary Agricultural Commodity Market In Serbia," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 55(184), pages 113-150, January –.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J., 2005. "Analysing Variation in Russian Dairy Farms, 1990-2001," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24444, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nomman Ahmed, Mirza & Maas, Sarah & Schmitz, P. Michael, 2010. "Analysing agricultural productivity growth in a framework of institutional quality," IAMO Forum 2010: Institutions in Transition – Challenges for New Modes of Governance 52695, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Paraušić, Vesna & Cvijanović, Janko & Mihailović, Branko, 2013. "Market Analysis Of Clusters In Serbian Agribusiness," Economics of Agriculture, Institute of Agricultural Economics, vol. 60(4), pages 1-16, December.
- Wehrheim, Peter & Wiesmann, Doris M., 2006. "Food Security Analysis and Policies for Transition Countries," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 3(2), pages 1-32.
- Monasterolo, Irene, 2012. "Analysing the effect of the EU membership on agricultural and rural areas: the case of Hungary," Rural Areas and Development, European Rural Development Network (ERDN), vol. 9, pages 1-21.
- Osborne, Stefan & Liefert, William M., 2001. "Price and Exchange Rate Transmission in Russian Food Markets," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20576, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rada, Nicholas & Liefert, William & Liefert, Olga, 2017. "Productivity Growth and the Revival of Russian Agriculture," Economic Research Report 256716, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- A. Tonini, 2012. "A Bayesian stochastic frontier: an application to agricultural productivity growth in European countries," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 45(4), pages 247-269, November.
- Ciaian, Pavel & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Central and Eastern Europe," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48385, World Bank.
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina Irina, 2003. "Production Performance in Russian Regions: Farm Level Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 01-034e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Irina Bezlepkina & Arie Oskam & Alfons Oude Lansink & Ruud Huirne, 2004. "Development and performance of Russian agricultural enterprises, 1990-2001," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 439-457.
- Yingyi Qian & Gerard Roland & Chenggang Xu, 2003.
"Coordinating Tasks in M-Form and U-Form Organisations,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
458, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Qian, Yingyi & Roland, Gerard & Xu, Cheng-Gang, 2003. "Coordinating tasks in M-form and U-form organisations," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3746, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Liefert, William M. & Lohmar, Bryan & Serova, Eugenia, 2003. "Transition And Food Consumption," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25844, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2003. "Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- ROZELLE, Scott & SWINNEN, Johan F.M., 2009. "Why did the communist party reform in China, but not in the Soviet Union? The political economy of agricultural transition," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 275-287, June.
- Gonzalez Corzo, Mario, 2013.
"Los efectos de las transformaciones agrícolas en los antiguos países socialistas: Algunas consideraciones para Cuba
[The effects of agricultural transformations in former socialist countries: Some ," MPRA Paper 60458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wehrheim & Doris Wiesmann, 2006. "Food security analysis and policies for transition countries," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 3(2), pages 112-143.
- Scott Rozelle & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2004. "Success and Failure of Reform: Insights from the Transition of Agriculture," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 42(2), pages 404-456, June.
- Liefert, William M. & Persuad, Suresh, 2009. "The Transmission of Exchange Rate Changes to Agricultural Prices," Economic Research Report 55942, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Liefert, William M. & Liefert, Olga, 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Russia," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper Series 48386, World Bank.
- Liefert, William M. & Serova, Eugenia & Liefert, Olga, 2009. "The Big Players of the Former Soviet Union and World Agriculture: Issues and Outlook," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 53209, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33945. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.