Liquidity Constraints and Investment in Transition Economies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2006.
"Does access to credit improve productivity ? Evidence from Bulgarian firms,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3921, The World Bank.
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2008. "Does access to credit improve productivity? Evidence from Bulgarian firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2008.
"Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets,"
Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation
125, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 784, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V., 2002. "What is Behind the Fall in Russian Agricultural Production?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán & Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, József, 2009. "Investment and financial constraints in Hungarian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 122-124, September.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2011.
"Corporate debt maturity choice in emerging financial markets,"
The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 141-151, May.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2010. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Emerging Financial Markets," JIBS Working Papers 2010-2, Jönköping International Business School.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2010. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Emerging Financial Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 010, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Črnigoj, Matjaž & Verbič, Miroslav, 2014. "Financial constraints and corporate investments during the current financial and economic crisis: The credit crunch and investment decisions of Slovenian firms," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 502-517.
- Frederick Murdoch Quaye & Valentina Hartarska, 2016. "Investment Impact of Microfinance Credit in Ghana," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 137-150, March.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004.
"Firms' Dynamic Adjustment to Target Capital Structures in Transition Economies,"
0405014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004. "Firms' dynamic adjustment to target capital structures in transition economies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 761, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hartarska, Valentina M., 2002. "Investment in Young and Established Microenterprises in Russia," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24857, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2010.
"No Deep Pockets: Some Stylized Empirical Results On Firms' Financial Constraints,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 731-753, September.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2009. "No Deep Pockets: Some stylized results on firms' financial constraints," GEMF Working Papers 2009-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2003. "Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:eee:labeco:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:75-95 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. A. Baqui Khalily & Abdul Khaleque, 2013. "Access to Credit and Productivity of Enterprises in Bangladesh: Is there Causality?," Working Papers 20, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2002.
"Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 225-240, Winter.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 416, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Bezlepkina Irina, 2003. "Production Performance in Russian Regions: Farm Level Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 01-034e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Erhardt, Eva Christine, 2017.
"Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria,"
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 75-95.
- Erhardt, Eva, 2017. "Microfinance beyond self-employment: Evidence for firms in Bulgaria," MPRA Paper 79294, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bo, Hong & Zhang, Zhihai, 2002. "The impact of uncertainty on firm investment: evidence from machinery industry in Liaoning province of China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 335-352, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:8:y:2000:i:2:p:453-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.