Liquidity Constraints and Investment in Transition Economies
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: One Exchange Square, London EC2A 2JN|
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0967-0750
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0967-0750|
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2006.
"Does access to credit improve productivity ? Evidence from Bulgarian firms,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3921, The World Bank.
- Gatti, Roberta & Love, Inessa, 2008. "Does access to credit improve productivity? Evidence from Bulgarian firms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6676, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marian Rizov, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Profitability : Evidence from a Transition Economy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 40(4), pages 63-83, July.
- Marian Rizov, 2004. "Credit Constraints and Profitability : Evidence from a Transition Economy," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(4), pages 63-83, July.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004. "Firms' Dynamic Adjustment to Target Capital Structures in Transition Economies," Finance 0405014, EconWPA.
- R.T.A. de Haas & H.M.M. Peeters, 2004. "Firms' dynamic adjustment to target capital structures in transition economies," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 761, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Bezlepkina Irina, 2003. "Production Performance in Russian Regions: Farm Level Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 01-034e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Bo, Hong & Zhang, Zhihai, 2002. "The impact of uncertainty on firm investment: evidence from machinery industry in Liaoning province of China," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 335-352, December.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 416, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 784, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2008. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Transition Financial Markets," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 125, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Bakucs, Lajos Zoltán & Ferto, Imre & Fogarasi, József, 2009. "Investment and financial constraints in Hungarian agriculture," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 122-124, September.
- M. A. Baqui Khalily & Abdul Khaleque, 2013. "Access to Credit and Productivity of Enterprises in Bangladesh: Is there Causality?," Working Papers 20, Institute of Microfinance (InM).
- Frederick Murdoch Quaye & Valentina Hartarska, 2016. "Investment Impact of Microfinance Credit in Ghana," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(3), pages 137-150, March.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2011. "Corporate debt maturity choice in emerging financial markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 141-151, May.
- Stephan, Andreas & Talavera, Oleksandr & Tsapin, Andriy, 2010. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Emerging Financial Markets," JIBS Working Papers 2010-2, Jönköping International Business School.
- Andreas Stephan & Oleksandr Talavera & Andriy Tsapin, 2010. "Corporate Debt Maturity Choice in Emerging Financial Markets," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 010, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Aleksander Rutkowski, 2006. "Inward FDI and Financial Constraints in Central and East European Countries," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 28-60, October.
- Hartarska, Valentina M., 2002. "Investment in Young and Established Microenterprises in Russia," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24857, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2003. "Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V., 2002. "What is Behind the Fall in Russian Agricultural Production?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Črnigoj, Matjaž & Verbič, Miroslav, 2014. "Financial constraints and corporate investments during the current financial and economic crisis: The credit crunch and investment decisions of Slovenian firms," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 502-517.
- Carlos Carreira & Filipe Silva, 2010. "No Deep Pockets: Some Stylized Empirical Results On Firms' Financial Constraints," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(4), pages 731-753, 09.
- Filipe Silva & Carlos Carreira, 2009. "No Deep Pockets: Some stylized results on firms' financial constraints," GEMF Working Papers 2009-06, GEMF, Faculty of Economics, University of Coimbra.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:8:y:2000:i:2:p:453-475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed