Financial constraints and output targets in Russian agricultural production
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mehdian, Seyed & Herr, William McDaniel & Eberle, Phillip R. & Grabowski, Richard, 1988.
"Toward An Appraisal Of The Fmha Farm Credit Program: A Case Study Of The Efficiency Of Borrowers In Southern Illinois,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, December.
- Mehdian, S. & Herr, Wm. McD. & Eberle, Phil & Grabowski, Richard, 1988. "Toward an Appraisal of the FMHA Farm Credit Program: A Case Study of the Efficiency of Borrowers in Southern Illinois," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 93-100, December.
- Gregory Paul R. & Mokhtari Manouchehr, 1993. "State Grain Purchases, Relative Prices, and the Soviet Grain Procurement Crisis," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 182-194, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2007.
"Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints,"
INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers
2007/1, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- S. Blancard & J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2008. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-00787698, HAL.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & K. Kerstens & S. Blancard & W. Briec, 2007. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the role of Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-00287974, HAL.
- Blancard, Stephane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Briec, W. & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2008. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the Role of Financial Constraints," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44160, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & K. Kerstens & S. Blancard & W. Briec, 2007. "Technology Adoption in French Agriculture and the role of Financial Constraints," Post-Print hal-00287979, HAL.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Trueblood, Michael A., 2002. "Estimating A Profit Function In The Presence Of Inefficiency: An Application To Russian Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-20, July.
- Bezlepkina Irina, 2003. "Production Performance in Russian Regions: Farm Level Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 01-034e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Xiangming Fang & Rodney Smith, 2008. "Barriers to Efficiency and the Privatisation of Township-Village Enterprises," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 409-424.
- Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Osborne, Stefan, 2001. "Measurement And Testing For Neutrality Of Foreign Price And Cpi Transmission In Russia," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20625, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2003. "Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Belyaeva, Maria & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2015. "Impact of regional diversity on production potential: an example of Russia," Studies in Agricultural Economics, Research Institute for Agricultural Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-8, August.
- Belyaeva, Maria & Hockmann, Heinrich & Koch, Friedrich, 2014. "Impact of regional diversity on production potential: an example of Russia," 142nd Seminar, May 29-30, 2014, Budapest, Hungary 168924, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V., 2002. "What is Behind the Fall in Russian Agricultural Production?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Margarita Grazhdaninova & Gregory Brock, 2004. "Grain and sunflower on Russian farms in 2001: how efficient is crop production?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(3), pages 297-305.
- Fang, Xiangming & Smith, Rodney B.W., 2002. "Barriers To Efficiency And The Privatization Of Township-Village Enterprises," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19744, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jintdv:v:12:y:2000:i:1:p:71-84. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.