A Nonparametric Approach to Expenditure-Constrained Profit Maximization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:regstd:v:50:y:2016:i:9:p:1579-1594 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiangming Fang & Rodney Smith, 2008. "Barriers to Efficiency and the Privatisation of Township-Village Enterprises," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 409-424.
- Jerzy Michalek & Pavel Ciaian & D'Artis Kancs, 2016.
"Investment Crowding Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Northern Germany,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(9), pages 1579-1594, September.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence Of Deadweight Loss Of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study Of Dairy Farms In Schleswig-Holstein," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152257, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment Crowding-Out: Firm-Level Evidence from Germany," LICOS Discussion Papers 37015, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Pavel Ciaian & d'Artis Kancs & Jerzy Michalek, 2015. "Investment crowding-out: firm-level evidence from Germany," Working Papers LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance 516219, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, LICOS Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Michalek, Jerzy & Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis, 2013. "Firm-Level Evidence of Deadweight Loss of Investment Support Policies: A Case Study of Dairy Farms in Schleswig-Holstein," 2013: Productivity and Its Impacts on Global Trade, June 2-4, 2013. Seville, Spain 152258, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Silva Portela, Maria Conceição A., 2014.
"Value and quantity data in economic and technical efficiency measurement,"
Elsevier, vol. 124(1), pages 108-112.
- Maria Conceição Portela, 2013. "Value And Quantity Data In Economic And Technical Efficiency Measurement," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 03, Católica Porto Business School, Universidade Católica Portuguesa.
- Dario Pinello & Angelos Liontakis & Alexandra Sintori & Irene Tzouramani & Konstantinos Polymeros, 2016. "Assessing the Efficiency of Small-Scale and Bottom Trawler Vessels in Greece," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-11, July.
- Stefani, Gianluca & Gadanakis, Yiorgos & Lombardi, Ginevra Virginia & Tiberti, Marco, 2017. "The impact of financial leverage on farms capacity to react in market shocks," 2017 International Congress, August 28-September 1, 2017, Parma, Italy 261156, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:58:y:2007:i:4:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2602166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Embaye, Weldensie T. & Bergtold, Jason S. & Schwab, Benjamin & Zereyesus, Yacob A., 2018. "Modeling Farm Household’s Productivity under Inseparable Production and Consumption decisions," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274226, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Muayila Kabibu Henry & Mofilinga Bindusa Crispin & Mujinga Kapemba, 2018. "Impact de l'accès au crédit intrant sur les performances des exploitations agricoles de Banza-ngungu," Post-Print hal-01831853, HAL.
- Blancard, Stéphane & Boussemart, Jean-Philippe & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Leleu, Hervé, 2016.
"Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 60-68.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Jean-Paul Chavas & Herve Leleu, 2016. "Potential gains from specialization and diversification further to the reorganization of activities," Post-Print hal-01533526, HAL.
- Simona Bigerna & Paolo Polinori, 2013. "Quality of Life in Major Italian Cities: Do Local Governments Cost Efficiency Contribute to Improve Urban Life Style? An Introductory Analysis," ECONOMICS AND POLICY OF ENERGY AND THE ENVIRONMENT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 121-144.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Annalisa Ferrando & Klaas Mulier & Marijn Verschelde, 2018. "Identifying Financial Constraints from Production Data," Working Papers ECARES 2018-31, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:eee:ejores:v:275:y:2019:i:3:p:1139-1156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Løvold Rødseth, 2017. "Environmental regulations and allocative efficiency: application to coal-to-gas substitution in the U.S. electricity sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 129-142, April.
- Picazo-Tadeo, Andres J. & Reig-Martinez, Ernest, 2007. "Farmers' costs of environmental regulation: Reducing the consumption of nitrogen in citrus farming," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 312-328, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:72:y:1990:i:3:p:574-581.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.