Production Performance in Russian Regions: Farm Level Analysis
This project analyzes whether Russian farms operate under liquidity constraints or under soft budget constraints. A production function that utilizes the concept of total factor productivity will be used. Incorporation of financial variables in the production function will allow analyzing their effects on farm output and suggest agricultural policy implications.
|Date of creation:||03 Apr 2003|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS, 92/94, Dmytrivska Str., suite 404, Kyiv, 01135 Ukraine|
Web page: http://www.eercnetwork.com
|Order Information:|| Postal: EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS, 92/94, Dmytrivska Str., suite 404, Kyiv, 01135 Ukraine|
Web: https://eercnetwork.com/paper Email:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2001. "Competition Enhancing Policies and Infrastructure: Evidence from Russia," CEPR Discussion Papers 3022, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Karen Macours & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2000. "Impact of Initial Conditions and Reform Policies on Agricultural Performance in Central and Eastern Europe, the Former Soviet Union, and East Asia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1149-1155.
- Brown, J David & Earle, John S, 2000.
"Competition And Firm Performance: Lessons From Russia,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- J. David Brown & John S. Earle, 2000. "Competition and Firm Performance: Lessons from Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 296, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Carlos Arnade & Munisamy Gopinath, 2000. "Financial constraints and output targets in Russian agricultural production," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 71-84.
- Pinar Celikkol & Spiro Stefanou, 1999. "Measuring the Impact of Price-Induced Innovation on Technological Progress: Application to the U.S. Food Processing and Distribution Sector," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 135-151, September.
- Schnytzer, Adi & Andreyeva, Tatiana, 2002. "Company performance in Ukraine: is this a market economy?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 83-98, June.
- Budina, Nina & Garretsen, Harry & de Jong, Elke, 2000. "Liquidity constraints and investment in transition economies - the case of Bulgaria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2278, The World Bank.
- Liefert, William M. & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2002. "Changes In Agricultural Markets In Transition Economies," Agricultural Economics Reports 33945, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Trzeciak-Duval, Alexandra, 1999. "A Decade of Transition in Central and Eastern European Agriculture," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 283-304, August.
- Nina Budina & Harry Garretsen & Eelke de Jong, 2000. "Liquidity Constraints and Investment in Transition Economies," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 8(2), pages 453-475, July.
- A Oude Lansink & E Silva & S Stefanou, 2000. "Decomposing productivity growth allowing efficiency gains and price-induced technical progress," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 497-518, December.
- Nickell, Stephen & Nicolitsas, Daphne & Dryden, Neil, 1997. "What makes firms perform well?," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 783-796, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eer:wpalle:01-034e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anton Pashchenko)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.