Do Multinational Enterprises Relocate Employment to Low-Wage Regions? Evidence from European Multinationals
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 142 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:Kiellinie 66, D-24105 Kiel
Phone: +49 431 8814-1
Fax: +49 431 8814528
Web page: https://www.ifw-kiel.de/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/international+economics/journal/10290/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert C. Feenstra & Gordon H. Hanson, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
NBER Working Papers
5424, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel Arellano & Stephen Bond, 1991.
"Some Tests of Specification for Panel Data: Monte Carlo Evidence and an Application to Employment Equations,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 58(2), pages 277-297.
- Tom Doan, . "RATS program to replicate Arellano-Bond 1991 dynamic panel," Statistical Software Components RTZ00169, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Hans-Peter Lankes & A. J. Venables, 1996. "Foreign direct investment in economic transition: the changing pattern of investments," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 331-347, October.
- Jozef Konings & Alan Murphey, 2001.
"Do Multinational Enterprises Substitute Parent Jobs for Foreign Ones? Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
371, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jozef Konings & Alan Murphy, 2001. "Do Multinational Enterprises Substitute Parent Jobs for Foreign Ones? Evidence from Firm Level Panel Data," LICOS Discussion Papers 10001, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Budd, John W. & Konings, Jozef & Slaughter, Matthew J., 2002.
"Wages and International Rent Sharing in Multinational Firms,"
IZA Discussion Papers
560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John W. Budd & Jozef Konings & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2005. "Wages and International Rent Sharing in Multinational Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 73-84, February.
- John W. Budd & Jozef Konings & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2002. "Wages and International Rent Sharing in Multinational Firms," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 522, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Raymond J. Mataloni & Matthew J. Slaughter, 2001.
"Expansion Strategies of U.S. Multinational Firms,"
0012, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
- S. Lael Brainard & David A. Riker, 1997. "Are U.S. Multinationals Exporting U.S. Jobs?," NBER Working Papers 5958, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina, 2000.
"Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 448-61, August.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina, 1999. "Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations," Working Paper Series 523, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Braconier, Henrik & Ekholm, Karolina, 1999. "Swedish Multinationals and Competition from High- and Low-Wage Locations," CEPR Discussion Papers 2323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nickell, Stephen & Wadhwani, Sushil B, 1989.
"Employment Determination in British Industry: Investigations Using Micro-Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
320, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stephen Nickell & Sushil Wadhwani, 1991. "Employment Determination in British Industry: Investigations Using Micro-Data," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 58(5), pages 955-969.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:weltar:v:142:y:2006:i:2:p:267-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.