A Decade of Transition in Central and Eastern European Agriculture
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm D. Childress, 2002. "Policy questions for a second decade of rural change in Central|Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 979-985.
- Bakker, M.M. & Hatna, E. & Kuhlman, T. & Mücher, C.A., 2011. "Changing environmental characteristics of European cropland," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 104(7), pages 522-532, September.
- Shankar, Bhavani & Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2003.
"Energy substitutability in transition agriculture: estimates and implications for Hungary,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 29(2), October.
- Shankar, Bhavani & Piesse, Jenifer & Thirtle, Colin, 2003. "Energy substitutability in transition agriculture: estimates and implications for Hungary," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 181-193, October.
- Rungsuriyawiboon, Supawat & Lissitsa, Alexej, 2006.
"Agricultural productivity growth in the European Union and transition countries
[Produktivitätsentwicklung in der Landwirtschaft in der Europaischen Union und in den Transformationsländern]," IAMO Discussion Papers 94, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Sauer, Johannes & Balint, Borbala, 2006. "Romanian Maize - Distorted Prices and Producer Efficiency," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25597, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rozelle, Scott & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2000. "Transition And Agriculture," Working Papers 11948, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V., 2002. "What is Behind the Fall in Russian Agricultural Production?," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24785, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miguel Martín-Retorillo & Vincente Pinilla, 2012. "Why did agricultural labour productivity not converge in Europe from 1950 to 2005?," Working Papers 0025, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Lee-Ann Sutherland, 2010. "Differentiating farmers: opening the black box of private farming in post-Soviet states," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(3), pages 259-276, September.
- Sauer, Johannes & Balint, Borbala, 2006. "Romanian Maize - Distorted Prices and Producer Efficiency," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21410, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bezlepkina Irina, 2003. "Production Performance in Russian Regions: Farm Level Analysis," EERC Working Paper Series 01-034e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Petrick, Martin & Schreiber, Catrin & Weingarten, Peter, 2004. "Competitiveness of milk and wine production and processing in Albania," IAMO Discussion Papers 68, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Irina Bezlepkina & Arie Oskam & Alfons Oude Lansink & Ruud Huirne, 2004. "Development and performance of Russian agricultural enterprises, 1990-2001," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 439-457.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M., 2003. "Liquidity And Productivity In Russian Agriculture: Farm-Data Evidence," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25824, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Miguel Martín-Retortillo & Vicente Pinilla, 2013. "Patterns and causes of growth of European agricultural production, 1950-2005," Documentos de Trabajo (DT-AEHE) 1302, Asociacion Espa–ola de Historia Economica.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:26:y:1999:i:3:p:283-304. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.