The Evolution of the Labor Market and Leisure Industries in Spain: Quality of Life versus Standard of Living
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan L. Paramio & José L. Zofío, 2008. "Labor Market Duality and Leisure Industries in Spain," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 683-717, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Epstein, Gil S, 2002. "Informational Cascades and Decision to Migrate," CEPR Discussion Papers 3287, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Louis de Mesnard, 2004.
"Biproportional Methods of Structural Change Analysis: A Typological Survey,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 205-230.
- Louis De Mesnard, 2004. "Biproportional methods of structural change analysis: A typological survey," Post-Print halshs-00068409, HAL.
- Rouwendal, Jan, 1999. "Spatial job search and commuting distances," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 491-517, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquín Flores Paredes & José Antonio Nieto Solís, 2013.
"The OECD and the Spanish Welfare State: rise and stagnation
[La OCDE y el estado de bienestar en España: Auge y estancamiento]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2008.
"The Role of Labor Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
13840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "The Role of Labour Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; cycle of work-and-spend; free time; leisure industries; Spain;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2008-06-27 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-27 (Labour Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:200806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .