The Evolution of the Labor Market and Leisure Industries in Spain: Quality of Life versus Standard of Living
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Juan L. Paramio & José L. Zofío, 2008. "Labor Market Duality and Leisure Industries in Spain: Quality of Life Versus Standard of Living," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(4), pages 683-717, October.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour market; cycle of work-and-spend; free time; leisure industries; Spain;
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2008-06-27 (European Economics)
- NEP-HAP-2008-06-27 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-LAB-2008-06-27 (Labour Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists, Wikipedia, or ReplicationWiki pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uam:wpaper:200806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrés Maroto-Sánchez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dauames.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.