Who Are the Overworked Americans?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2012.
"Work Hours Constraints and Health,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 105-106, pages 35-54.
- Bell, David & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Work hours constraints and health," FZID Discussion Papers 36-2011, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Bell, David N.F. & Otterbach, Steffen & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," IZA Discussion Papers 6126, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- David Bell & Steffen Otterbach & Alfonso Sousa-Poza, 2011. "Work Hours Constraints and Health," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 424, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Steffen Otterbach, 2010.
"Mismatches Between Actual and Preferred Work Time: Empirical Evidence of Hours Constraints in 21 Countries,"
Journal of Consumer Policy,
Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 143-161, June.
- Otterbach, Steffen, 2009. "Mismatches between actual and preferred work time: empirical evidence of hours constraints in 21 countries," FZID Discussion Papers 07-2009, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Anna S. Burger, 2015. "Extreme Working Hours in Western Europe and North America: A New Aspect of Polarization," LIS Working papers 649, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Kaylene J. Fellows & Hsin-Yao Chiu & E. Jeffrey Hill & Alan J. Hawkins, 2016. "Work–Family Conflict and Couple Relationship Quality: A Meta-analytic Study," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 37(4), pages 509-518, December.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen & Ane Seierstad, 2011. "Working hours in dual-earner couples: Does one partner work less when the other works more?," Discussion Papers 670, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Begoña Álvarez & Daniel Miles, 2003.
"Gender effect on housework allocation: Evidence from Spanish two-earner couples,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 16(2), pages 227-242, May.
- Begona Alvarez & Daniel Miles, "undated". "Gender Effect on Housework Allocation: Evidence from Spanish Two-Earner Couples," Studies on the Spanish Economy 114, FEDEA.
- Ragni Hege Kitterød & Marit Rønsen & AneSeierstad, 2011. "Mobilising female labour market reserves: What promotes women's transitions from part-time to full-time work?," Discussion Papers 658, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Anna S. Burger, 2015. "Extreme working hours in Western Europe and North America: A new aspect of polarization," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 92, European Institute, LSE.
- Sullivan, Oriel & Gershuny, Jonathan, 2001. "Cross-national changes in time-use: some sociological (hi)stories re-examined," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-01, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordsworking time; work-family conflict; over work; under work; dualearners; time famine;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:rsocec:v:56:y:1998:i:4:p:442-459. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RRSE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.