Macroeconomic performance and income distribution in Canada
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 8 (1997)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620163|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lemieux, T., 1993.
"Unions and Wages Inequality in Canada and the United States,"
Cahiers de recherche
9302, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Thomas Lemieux, 1993. "Unions and Wage Inequality in Canada and the United States," NBER Chapters, in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 69-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burbidge, John B & Magee, Lonnie & Robb, A Leslie, 1997. "Canadian Wage Inequality over the Last Two Decades," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 181-203.
- Gottschalk, Peter & Danziger, Sheldon, 1985. "A Framework for Evaluating the Effects of Economic Growth and Transfers on Poverty," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(1), pages 153-61, March.
- McKinley L. Blackburn & David E. Bloom, 1991.
"The Distribution of Family Income: Measuring and Explaining Changes in the 1980s for Canada and the United States,"
NBER Working Papers
3659, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- McKinley L. Blackburn & David E. Bloom, 1993. "The Distribution of Family Income: Measuring and Explaining Changes in the 1980s for Canada and the United States," NBER Chapters, in: Small Differences That Matter: Labor Markets and Income Maintenance in Canada and the United States, pages 233-266 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blackburn, M.L. & Bloom, D.E., 1991. "The Distribution Of Family Income: Measuring And Explaining Changes In The 1980'S For Canada And The United States," Discussion Papers 1991_05, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Rebecca M. Blank & David Card, 1993. "Poverty, Income Distribution, and Growth: Are They Still Connected," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 24(2), pages 285-340.
- David M. Cutler & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "Macroeconomic Performance and the Disadvantaged," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(2), pages 1-74.
- Charles Beach, 1976. "Cyclical Impacts on the Personal Distribution of Income," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 1, pages 29-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balke, Nathan S & Slottje, Daniel J, 1993. "Poverty and Change in the Macroeconomy: A Dynamic Macroeconometric Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 117-22, February.
- Berube, Charles & Morissette, Rene, 1996. "Longitudinal Aspects of Earnings Inequality in Canada," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 1996094e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Richard C. Michel, 1991. "Economic growth and income equality since the 1982 recession," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(2), pages 181-203.
- Sadettin Erksoy, 1994. "The Effects of Higher Unemployment on the Distribution of Income in Canada: 1981-1987," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(3), pages 318-328, September.
- Levy, Frank & Murnane, Richard J, 1992. "U.S. Earnings Levels and Earnings Inequality: A Review of Recent Trends and Proposed Explanations," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 30(3), pages 1333-81, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecofin:v:8:y:1997:i:2:p:167-199. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.