Small Differences That Matter
- Card, David
- Freeman, Richard B.
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark D. Partridge, 2001. "Changes in U.S. and Canadian Wage Dynamics in the 1990s: How Unique Are Favorable U.S. Labor Market Developments?," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 31(1), pages 71-93, Summer.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn & Joan Y. Moriarty & Andre Portela Souza, 2002. "The Role of the Family in Immigrants' Labor-Market Activity: Evidence from the United States," NBER Working Papers 9051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman & Lawrence F. Katz, 1995.
"Introduction and Summary,"
NBER Chapters,in: Differences and Changes in Wage Structures, pages 1-22
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Richard B. Freeman, 1991. "Introduction and Summary," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration, Trade, and the Labor Market, pages 1-26 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Borjas & Richard B. Freeman, 1992. "Introduction and Summary," NBER Chapters,in: Immigration and the Workforce: Economic Consequences for the United States and Source Areas, pages 1-16 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gindling, T.H. & Oviedo, Luis, 2008. "Female-headed single-parent households and poverty in Costa Rica," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:bknber:9780226092836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Books Division). General contact details of provider: http://press.uchicago.edu .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.