Cyclical Impacts on the Personal Distribution of Income
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 5, number 1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Budd, Edward C, 1970. "Postwar Changes in the Size Distribution of Income in the U.S," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 247-260, May.
- Thurow, Lester C, 1970. "Analyzing the American Income Distribution," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(2), pages 261-269, May.
- Blinder, Alan S, 1975. "Distribution Effects and the Aggregate Consumption Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(3), pages 447-475, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sharpe, Andrew & Zyblock, Myles, 1997. "Macroeconomic performance and income distribution in Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 167-199.
- Srinivasan T.N., 1992. "Income Distribution and the Macroeconomy: Some Conceptual and Measurement Issues," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1992 Vol. XIX No. 2-a, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Susan Johnson, 1995. "More Evidence on the Effect of Higher Unemployment on the Canadian Size Distribution of Income," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 21(4), pages 423-428, December.
- Salvatore Morelli, 2014. "Banking Crises in the US: the Response of Top Income Shares in a Historical Perspective," CSEF Working Papers 359, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:10426. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .