State Patterns In Family Income Inequality
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Katharine L. Bradbury, 1990. "The changing fortunes of American families in the 1980s," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jul, pages 25-40.
- Gottschalk, Peter, 1993. "Changes in Inequality of Family Income in Seven Industrialized Countries," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 136-142, May.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1992.
"Changes in Relative Wages, 1963–1987: Supply and Demand Factors,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 35-78.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Kevin M. Murphy, 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," NBER Working Papers 3927, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katz, L.F. & Murphy, K.M., 1991. "Changes in Relative Wages, 1963-1987: Supply and Demand Factors," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1580, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated".
"The Effects of Metropolitan Job Growth on the Size Distribution of Family Income,"
Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles
tjb1994jrs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, 1991. "The Effects of Metropolitan Job Growth on the Size Distribution of Family Income," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 91-06, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Timothy J. Bartik, "undated". "Who Benefits from Local Job Growth: Migrants or Original Residents?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles tjb1993rs, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Braun, Denny, 1988. "Multiple Measurements of U.S. Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 398-405, August.
- David M. Cutler & Lawrence F. Katz, 1991. "Macroeconomic Performance and the Disadvantaged," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 22(2), pages 1-74.
- Richard B. Freeman, 1994. "Working Under Different Rules," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number free94-1.
- Bound, John & Johnson, George, 1992. "Changes in the Structure of Wages in the 1980's: An Evaluation of Alternative Explanations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 371-392, June.
- Topel, Robert H, 1994. "Regional Labor Markets and the Determinants of Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 17-22, May.
- Harry J. Holzer, 1991. "The Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis: What Has the Evidence Shown?," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(1), pages 105-122, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clifford A. Grammich, 2005. "Many Faiths of Many Regions Continuities and Changes Among Religious Adherents Across U.S. Counties," Working Papers 211, RAND Corporation.
- Rey, Sergio, 2015. "Bells in Space: The Spatial Dynamics of US Interpersonal and Interregional Income Inequality," MPRA Paper 69482, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dragan Miljkovic, 2005. "Measuring and causes of inequality in farm sizes in the United States," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 33(1), pages 21-27, July.
- Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 2002.
"Income Inequality and Health Status in the United States: Evidence from the Current Population Survey,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(3), pages 510-539.
- Jennifer Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 1998. "Income Inequality and Health Status in the United States: Evidence From the Current Population Survey," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9815, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Nora Lustig & Daniel Teles, 2016.
"Inequality convergence: How sensitive are results to the choice of data?,"
412, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nora Lustig & Daniel Teles, 2016. "Inequality Convergence: How Sensitive are Results to the Choice of Data?," Working Papers 1613, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Anil Duman, 2008. "Education and Income Inequality in Turkey: Does Schooling Matter?," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 32(3), pages 369-385.
- Robert G. Lynch, 2003. "Estimates of Income and Income Inequality in the United States and in Each of the Fifty States: 1988-1999," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 571-588.
- Jennifer M. Mellor & Jeffrey Milyo, 1999. "Re-Examining the Evidence of an Ecological Association between Income Inequality and Health," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 9922, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Sergio J. Rey & Mark V. Janikas, 2005. "Regional convergence, inequality, and space," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(2), pages 155-176, April.
- Hammond, George W., 1998. "Monetary Policy and Regional Price and Wage Dispersion in the U.S," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 65-84, Winter.
- Gundersen, Craig, 2005. "Are The Effects Of The Macroeconomy And Social Policies On Poverty Different In Rural America?," Working Papers 18909, Oregon State University, Rural Poverty Research Center (RPRC).
- Levernier, William & Barilla, Anthony G., 2006. "The Effect of Region, Demographics, and Economic Characteristics on County-Level Voting Patterns in the 2000 Presidential Election," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(3), pages 427-447.
- Roberto Ezcurra & Pedro Pascual, 2009. "Convergence in income inequality in the United States: a nonparametric analysis," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(13), pages 1365-1368.
- Clifford A. Grammich, 2005. "Many Faiths of Many Regions Continuities and Changes Among Religious Adherents Across U.S. Counties," Working Papers WR-211, RAND Corporation.
- Anneli Kaasa, 2005. "Factors Of Income Inequality And Their Influence Mechanisms: A Theoretical Overview," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 40, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:16:y:1998:i:3:p:277-294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.