Estimates of Income and Income Inequality in the United States and in Each of the Fifty States: 1988-1999
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Richard Morrill, 2000. "Geographic variation in change in income inequality among US states, 1970-1990," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 34(1), pages 109-130.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- Peter Gottschalk & Timothy M. Smeeding, 1997. "Cross-National Comparisons of Earnings and Income Inequality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 633-687, June.
- Jamie S. Partridge & Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 1998. "State Patterns In Family Income Inequality," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(3), pages 277-294, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alicia Sasser & Bo Zhao & Darcy Rollins & Robert Tannenwald, 2006. "The lack of affordable housing in New England: how big a problem?: why is it growing?: what are we doing about it?," New England Public Policy Center Working Paper 06-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Gyawali, Buddhi & Fraser, Rory & Bukenya, James & Schelhas, John, 2008. "Income Convergence in a Rural, Majority African-American Region," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 38(1), pages 45-65.
- Nobuo Akai & Masayo Hosio, 2009.
"Fiscal Decentralization, Commitment and Regional Inequality: Evidence from State-level Cross-sectional Data for the United States,"
Journal of Income Distribution,
Journal of Income Distribution, vol. 18(1), pages 113-129, March.
- Nobuo Akai & Masayo Sakata, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralization, Commitment and Regional Inequality: Evidence from State-level Cross-sectional Data for the United States," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-315, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Robert Finger & Nadja El Benni, 2011. "Spatial Analysis of Income Inequality in Agriculture," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2138-2150.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:43:y:2003:i:3:p:571-588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.