Income inequality in rural southeast Missouri
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Levernier, William & Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1998. "Metropolitan-Nonmetropolitan Distinctions in the Determinants of Family Income Inequality," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 85-106, Winter.
- Braun, Denny, 1988. "Multiple Measurements of U.S. Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 70(3), pages 398-405, August.
- Levernier, William & Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S., 1998. "Differences in Metropolitan and Nonmetropolitan U.S. Family Income Inequality: A Cross-County Comparison," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 272-290, September.
- William B. Levernier, 1996. "The Role Of Region-Specific Institutionalized Cultural Characteristics On Income Inequality In The American South: The Case Of Georgia'S Plantation Belt," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 26(3), pages 301-316, Winter.
- Nord, Stephen, 1980. "Income Inequality and City Size: An Examination of Alternative Hypotheses for Large and Small Cities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(4), pages 502-508, November.
- Marcus Birk & Arjun Kapur & Eric Wittenauer & Rebecca Summary & Bruce Domazlicky, 2005. "The Economic Impact of Licensed Child Care in Southeast Missouri," Journal of Economic Insight (formerly the Journal of Economics (MVEA)), Missouri Valley Economic Association, pages 61-76.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- Topel, Robert H, 1994. "Regional Labor Markets and the Determinants of Wage Inequality," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 17-22, May.
- Garofalo, Gasper & Fogarty, Michael S, 1979. "Urban Income Distribution and the Urban Hierarchy-Equality Hypothesis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 381-388, August.
More about this item
KeywordsFederal Reserve District; 8th ; Income ; Missouri;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrd:y:2005:i:nov:p:40-51:n:v.1no.1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.