Income Inequality and City Size: An Examination of Alternative Hypotheses for Large and Small Cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephen Nord, 1983. "An Interstate Analysis of Changes in Nonwhite and White Family Incomes 1960 to 1970," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 13-21, Jan-Mar.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2009. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Polarization, and Income Inequality," Cahiers de recherche 0919, CIRPEE.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2005.
"Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 37(01), April.
- El-Osta, Hisham S. & Mishra, Ashok K., 2005. "Dimensions of Wealth Dispersion Among Farm Operator Households: An Assessment of the Impact of Farm Subsidies," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 37(01), pages 187-208, April.
- Behrens, Kristian & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2008.
"Survival of the fittest in cities: agglomeration, selection, and polarisation,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
28506, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection and Polarisation," SERC Discussion Papers 0012, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Kristian Behrens & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection, and Polarisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0894, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Behrens, Kristian & Robert-Nicoud, Frédéric, 2008. "Survival of the Fittest in Cities: Agglomeration, Selection, and Polarisation," CEPR Discussion Papers 7018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Levernier, William, 1996. "Trends in U.S. income inequality: Evidence from a panel of states," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 17-37.
- David Bell & Mark Jayne, 2009. "Small Cities? Towards a Research Agenda," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(3), pages 683-699, September.
- Bruce Domazlicky, 2005. "Income inequality in rural southeast Missouri," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 40-51.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:62:y:1980:i:4:p:502-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kristin Waites). General contact details of provider: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.