Labor Market Duality and Leisure Industries in Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Paramio, Juan Luis & Zofío, José Luis, 2008. "The Evolution of the Labor Market and Leisure Industries in Spain: Quality of Life versus Standard of Living," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2008/06, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joaquín Flores Paredes & José Antonio Nieto Solís, 2013.
"The OECD and the Spanish Welfare State: rise and stagnation
[La OCDE y el estado de bienestar en España: Auge y estancamiento]," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 13-09, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Ian Dew-Becker & Robert J. Gordon, 2008.
"The Role of Labor Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
13840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dew-Becker, Ian & Gordon, Robert J, 2008. "The Role of Labour Market Changes in the Slowdown of European Productivity Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 6722, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
- J08 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics Policies
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:67:y:2008:i:4:p:683-717. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.