Landlords, tenants and technological innovations
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
- Paudel, K. P. & Lohr, L. & Martin, N. R., 2000.
"Effect of risk perspective on fertilizer choice by sharecroppers,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 115-128, November.
- Paudel, Krishna P. & Lohr, Luanne & Martin, Neil R., Jr., 2000. "Effect Of Risk Perspective On Fertilizer Choice By Sharecroppers," Series Reports 23814, Auburn University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002. "Land distribution, incentives and the choice of production techniques in Nicaragua," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3545, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Bandiera, Oriana, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," CEPR Discussion Papers 3141, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oriana Bandiera, 2002. "Land Distribution, Incentives and the Choice of Production Techniques in Nicaragua," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 34, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Gagliardi, Francesca, 2008. "Institutions and economic change: A critical survey of the new institutional approaches and empirical evidence," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 416-443, February.
- Banerjee, Abhijit V. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2004. "Eviction threats and investment incentives," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 469-488, August.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction Threats and Investment Incentives," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 39, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2003. "Eviction threats and investment incentives," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6643, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sengupta, Kunal, 1997. "Limited liability, moral hazard and share tenancy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 393-407, April.
- Carmona, Juan & Simpson, James, 1999. "¿Son los contratos agrarios un factor determinante del crecimiento económico? El ejemplo de la aparcería en los siglos XIX-XX," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH dh991304, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Braverman, Avishay & Guasch, J. Luis, 1989. "Rural credit in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 219, The World Bank.
- Nerlove, Marc, 1994. "Le développement de l’agriculture, la croissance de la population et l’environnement," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(4), pages 359-382, décembre.
- Selden, Thomas M. & Wasylenko, Michael J., 1992. "Benefit incidence analysis in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1015, The World Bank.
- Andersson, Camilla I.M., 2011. "Counterproductive Counternarcotic Strategies?," Discussion Papers 118959, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Otsuka, Keijiro & Gascon, Fe & Asano, Seki, 1994. "'Second-generation' MVs and the evolution of the Green Revolution: the case of Central Luzon, 1966-90," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(3), May.
- Arnab Basu, 2013. "Impact of rural employment guarantee schemes on seasonal labor markets: optimum compensation and workers’ welfare," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 11(1), pages 1-34, March.
- Basu, Arnab K., 2011. "Impact of Rural Employment Guarantee Schemes on Seasonal Labor Markets: Optimum Compensation and Workers' Welfare," IZA Discussion Papers 5701, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joseph P. Kaboski & Robert M. Townsend, 2012. "The Impact of Credit on Village Economies," American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 98-133, April.
- Dasgupta, Siddhartha & Devadoss, Stephen, 1997. "Efficient Land Tenure Contract Under Asymmetric Information," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35821, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:deveco:v:23:y:1986:i:2:p:313-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed