Rebuilding after war: micro-level determinants of poverty reduction in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2004. "Skills Development in Mozambique : Issues and Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14366, The World Bank.
- Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela, 2010. "On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7235-7249, November.
- Jindal, Rohit & Kerr, John M. & Carter, Sarah, 2012. "Reducing Poverty Through Carbon Forestry? Impacts of the N’hambita Community Carbon Project in Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2123-2135.
- Benin, Sam & Mugarura, Samuel, 2006. "Determinants of change in household-level consumption and poverty in Uganda, 1992/93-1999/00:," DSGD discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2006. "The Geographic Determinants of Poverty in Albania," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011.
"The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit incidence analysis,"
IFPRI discussion papers
1057, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011. "The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit Incidence Analysis," ESSP working papers 33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pekka Virtanen & Dag Ehrenpreis, 2007. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Mozambique," Country Study 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fan, Shenggen & Nyange, David & Rao, Neetha, 2005. "Public investment and poverty reduction in Tanzania," DSGD discussion papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jan, Dawood & Chishti, Anwar F. & Eberle, Phillip R., 2008. "An Analysis of Major Determinants of Poverty in Agriculture Sector in Pakistan," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6241, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsConflict; Poverty alleviation; Living standards Mozambique;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .