Rebuilding after war: micro-level determinants of poverty reduction in Mozambique
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2004. "Skills Development in Mozambique : Issues and Options," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14366, The World Bank.
- Pekka Virtanen & Dag Ehrenpreis, 2007. "Growth, Poverty and Inequality in Mozambique," Country Study 10, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Fan, Shenggen & Nyange, David & Rao, Neetha, 2005. "Public investment and poverty reduction in Tanzania," DSGD discussion papers 18, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Arthur, Maria de Fatima S.R. & Zahran, Sammy & Bucini, Gabriela, 2010. "On the adoption of electricity as a domestic source by Mozambican households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7235-7249, November.
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011.
"The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit Incidence Analysis,"
ESSP working papers
33, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Mogues, Tewodaj & Petracco, Carly & Randriamamonjy, Josee, 2011. "The wealth and gender distribution of rural services in Ethiopia: A public expenditure benefit incidence analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1057, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Wiesmann, Doris, 2006. "A global hunger index: measurement concept, ranking of countries, and trends," FCND discussion papers 212, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jindal, Rohit & Kerr, John M. & Carter, Sarah, 2012. "Reducing Poverty Through Carbon Forestry? Impacts of the N’hambita Community Carbon Project in Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 2123-2135.
- Benin, Sam & Mugarura, Samuel, 2006. "Determinants of change in household-level consumption and poverty in Uganda, 1992/93-1999/00:," DSGD discussion papers 27, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Paul Makdissi & Dorothée Boccanfuso & Mathieu Audet, 2006. "The Geographic Determinants of Poverty in Albania," Cahiers de recherche 06-12, Departement d'Economique de l'École de gestion à l'Université de Sherbrooke.
- Jan, Dawood & Chishti, Anwar F. & Eberle, Phillip R., 2008. "An Analysis of Major Determinants of Poverty in Agriculture Sector in Pakistan," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6241, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
KeywordsConflict; Poverty alleviation; Living standards Mozambique;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:132. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.