An Analysis of Major Determinants of Poverty in Agriculture Sector in Pakistan
Replaced with revised version of paper 05/21/08.
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:pid:journl:v:44:y:2005:i:1:p:37-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ravallion, M., 1992. "Poverty Comparisons - A Guide to Concepts and Methods," Papers 88, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Datt, Gaurav & Jolliffe, Dean, 2005. "Poverty in Egypt: Modeling and Policy Simulations," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(2), pages 327-46, January.
- Ravallion, Martin & Bidani, Benu, 1994.
"How Robust Is a Poverty Profile?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 75-102, January.
- Simler, Kenneth R. & Mukherjee, Sanjukta & Dava, Gabriel & Datt, Gaurav, 2003. "Rebuilding after war: micro-level determinants of poverty reduction in Mozambique," Research reports 132, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gibson, John & Rozelle, Scott, 2003. "Poverty and Access to Roads in Papua New Guinea," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(1), pages 159-85, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea08:6241. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.