The Guatemala Community Day Care Program: an example of effective urban programming
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriela Calderón, 2014. "The Effects of Child Care Provision in Mexico," Working Papers 2014-07, Banco de México.
- Lykke E. Andersen & Beatriz Muriel, 2007. "Informality and Productivity in Bolivia: A Gender Differentiated Empirical Analysis," Development Research Working Paper Series 07/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & McClafferty, Bonnie, 2006. "Using gender research in development: food security in practice," Food security in practice technical guide series 2, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Jef L. Leroy & Paola Gadsden & Maite Guijarro, 2012. "The impact of daycare programmes on child health, nutrition and development in developing countries: a systematic review," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 472-496, September.
- World Bank, 2007. "Ethiopia - Capturing the Demographic Bonus in Ethiopia : Gender, Development, and Demographic Actions," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7823, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban programming; Child care; Community Daycare Centers Program; Childcare and work; Gender;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:144. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.