The effects of trade and exchange rate policies on agriculture in Zaire:
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Lichtenberg, Erik & Lattimore, Ralph, 1981. "Developments in theory and empirical applications of endogenous governmental behavior," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt34j553k1, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Schluter, Michael, 1984.
"Constraints on Kenya's food and beverage exports:,"
44, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Williams, Timothy O., 1993. "Livestock pricing policy in sub-Saharan Africa: objectives, instruments and impact in five countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
- Ames, Glenn C.W. & Reid, Donald W. & Hsiou, Li-Fang, 1993. "Risk analysis of new maize technology in Zaire: a portfolio approach," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 9, September.
- F. In & S. N. Onchoke, 1995. "The Sources Of Commodity Export Revenue Variability In The South Pacific Island Nations," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 214-226.
- Badiane, Ousmane, 1990. "The Role of Agriculture and Trade In Economic Development," 1990 Symposium, Agricultural Restructuring in Southern Africa, July 24-27, 1990, Swakopmund, Namibia 183495, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A., 1992. "Real overvaluation, terms of trade shocks, and the cost to agriculture in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 831, The World Bank.
- Lungwangu, Wang Ndakaba, 1994. "Macro and microeconomic models of investment of rural development in the Tshikapa diamond producing areas of Zaire," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017640, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Herrmann, Roland & Sulaiman, Nasarudin & Wiebelt, Manfred, 1989. "How non-agricultural import protection taxes agricultural exports: a true protection: analysis for Peru and Malaysia," Kiel Working Papers 394, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
More about this item
KeywordsAgriculture Economic aspects Congo (Democratic Republic); Agricultural policy Congo (Democratic Republic); Foreign exchange administration Congo (Democratic Republic); Congo (Democratic Republic) Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:56. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .