Growth in Japan's horticultural trade with developing countries: an economic analysis of the market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cuddy, John D A & Della Valle, P A, 1978. "Measuring the Instability of Time Series Data," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 40(1), pages 79-85, February.
- M. Mufakharul Islam, 1986. "Discussion," The Indian Economic & Social History Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 217-226, June.
- Per Pinstrup-Andersen & Elizabeth Caicedo, 1978. "The Potential Impact of Changes in Income Distribution on Food Demand and Human Nutrition," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(3), pages 402-415.
- C. Peter Timmer & Harold Alderman, 1979. "Estimating Consumption Parameters for Food Policy Analysis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 982-987.
- Corbett, Jane, 1988. "Famine and household coping strategies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(9), pages 1099-1112, September.
- Waterfield, Charles, 1985. "Disaggregating food consumption parameters : Designing targeted nutritional interventions," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 337-351, November.
- Timmer, C. Peter, 1974. "A Model of Rice Marketing Margins in Indonesia," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 02.
- Peter J. Matlon & Dunstan S. Spencer, 1984. "Increasing Food Production in Sub-Saharan Africa: Environmental Problems and Inadequate Technological Solutions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(5), pages 671-676.
- Pinstrup-Andersen, Per, 1985. "Food Prices and the Poor in Developing Countries," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 12(1-2), pages 69-81.
- Adams, Martin E & Howell, John, 1979. "Developing the Traditional Sector in the Sudan," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 27(3), pages 505-518, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Niemi, Jyrki S. & Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Ledebur, Oliver von & Salamon, Petra, 2005. "Expansion of Mercosur's Agricultural Exports to the EU: An Empirical Assessment of the Trade Flows," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24606, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alvarez-Coque, Jose Maria Garcia & Bautista, Romeo M., 1994.
"Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 10(2), pages 125-141, April.
- Álvarez-Coque, José María García & Bautista, Romeo M., 1994. "Sources of EC horticultural import growth from developing countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), April.
- Huan-Niemi, Ellen & Niemi, Jyrki S., 2008. "Empirical analysis of agricultural trade between EU and China: Explanation behind China's growing agrifood imports," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43962, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsHorticultural products industry Japan.; Horticultural products industry Developing countries.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .