Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- George, P. S. (Poykayil Simon), 1979. "Public distribution of foodgrains in Kerala: income distribution implications and effectiveness," Research reports 7, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bacha, Edmar L., 1977. "Issues and evidence on recent Brazilian economic growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 5(1-2), pages 47-67.
- Kumar, Shubh K., 1979. "Impact of subsidized rice on food consumption and nutrition in Kerala:," Research reports 5, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997.
"Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution," Papers 9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Other publications TiSEM b6eeddf2-33ae-4e5e-ab1d-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chernichovsky, Dov*Zangwill, Linda, 1988. "Microeconomic theory of the household and nutrition programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 82, The World Bank.
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew, 1986. "Government in the Process of Trade and Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50653, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Roe, Terry L., 1987. "Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture," Bulletins 7496, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Scholars Who Became Practitioners: the Influence of Research on the Design, Evaluation and Political Survival of Mexico's Anti-poverty Program Progresa/Oportunidades," Working Papers 1123, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Amir Kia & Norman Gardner, 2009. "Analyzing the Fiscal Process under a Stochastic Environment: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 475, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
- Amir KIA, "undated". "Analyzing the Fiscal Process Under a Stochastic Environment: Evidence From Egypt," EcoMod2009 21500053, EcoMod.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "The political economy of price ceilings for necessities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1989. "A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply Government policy Economic aspects Egypt.; Food prices Government policy Egypt.; Balance of payments Egypt.; Foreign exchange Egypt.; Egypt Commercial policy.; Egypt Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .