Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1997.
"Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 259-277, February.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1994. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Discussion Paper 1994-90, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Huizinga, H.P., 1997. "Real exchange rate misalignment and redistribution," Other publications TiSEM b6eeddf2-33ae-4e5e-ab1d-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Huizinga, H., 1994. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment and Redistribution," Papers 9490, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Amir Kia & Norman Gardner, 2009. "Analyzing the Fiscal Process under a Stochastic Environment: Evidence from Egypt," Working Papers 475, Economic Research Forum, revised Mar 2009.
- Huizinga, Harry, 1995. "The political economy of price ceilings for necessities," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 443-454, August.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1989. "A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chernichovsky, Dov*Zangwill, Linda, 1988. "Microeconomic theory of the household and nutrition programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 82, The World Bank.
- Roe, Terry L. & Shane, Mathew, 1986. "Government in the Process of Trade and Development," 1986: Trade and Development Meeting, December 1986, CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico 50653, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Roe, Terry L., 1987. "Agricultural Policy in Developing Countries: The Transfer of Resources from Agriculture," Bulletins 7496, University of Minnesota, Economic Development Center.
- Nora Lustig, 2011. "Scholars Who Became Practitioners: the Influence of Research on the Design, Evaluation and Political Survival of Mexico's Anti-poverty Program Progresa/Oportunidades," Working Papers 1123, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Amir KIA, "undated". "Analyzing the Fiscal Process Under a Stochastic Environment: Evidence From Egypt," EcoMod2009 21500053, EcoMod.
More about this item
KeywordsFood supply Government policy Economic aspects Egypt.; Food prices Government policy Egypt.; Balance of payments Egypt.; Foreign exchange Egypt.; Egypt Commercial policy.; Egypt Economic policy.;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:resrep:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .