A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cavallo, Domingo & Mundlak, Yair, 1982. "Agriculture and economic growth in an open economy: the case of Argentina," Research reports 36, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scobie, Grant McDonald, 1983. "Food subsidies in Egypt: their impact on foreign exchange and trade," Research reports 40, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Adelman, Irma & Sarris, Alexander H. & Roland-Holst, David W., 1986. "Adjustment under uncertainty with computable general equilibrium models," CUDARE Working Paper Series 426, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Robinson, Sherman, 1985. "The Impact of Price Rigidities: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt5dp354kc, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1974. "On the computation of competitive equilibrium on International markets with tariffs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 341-354, November.
- Ahluwalia, Montek S. & Lysy, Frank J., 1979. "Welfare effects of demand management policies: Impact multipliers under alternative model structures," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 317-342, September.
- Fischer, Stanley, 1986. "Issues in Medium-term Macroeconomic Adjustment," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 1(2), pages 163-182, July.
- Pinto, Brian, 1988. "Black markets for foreign exchange, real exchange rates, and inflation : overnight versus gradual reform in sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 84, The World Bank.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N & Srinivasan, T N, 1980.
"Revenue Seeking: A Generalization of the Theory of Tariffs,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(6), pages 1069-1087, December.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1979. "Revenue-Seeking: A Generalization of the Theory of Tariffs," Working papers 243, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Adelman, Irma & Sarris, Alexander & Roland-Holst, David, 1986. "Adjustment Under Uncertainty with Computable General Equilibrium Models," CUDARE Working Papers 198356, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Lessons from the Southern Cone Policy Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 111-142, July.
- McKinnon, Ronald I., 1982. "The order of economic liberalization: Lessons from Chile and Argentina," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 159-186, January.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1971. "Three Basic Postulates for Applied Welfare Economics: An Interpretive Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 785-797, September.
- Bhagwati, Jagdish N. & Srinivasan, T. N., 1973.
"The general equilibrium theory of effective protection and resource allocation,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 259-281, August.
- J. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1972. "The General Equilibrium Theory of Effective Protection and Resource Allocation," Working papers 91, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Corden, W Max, 1987. "The Relevance for Developing Countries of Recent Developments in," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 171-188, July.
- Domowitz, Ian & Elbadawi, Ibrahim, 1987. "An error-correction approach to money demand : The case of Sudan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 257-275, August.
- Grandmont, Jean-Michel, 1993. "Temporary general equilibrium theory," Handbook of Mathematical Economics,in: K. J. Arrow & M.D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Mathematical Economics, edition 4, volume 2, chapter 19, pages 879-922 Elsevier.
- Khan, Mohsin S, 1987. "Macroeconomic Adjustment in Developing Countries: A Policy Perspective," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 23-42, January.
- Krueger, Anne O, 1974. "The Political Economy of the Rent-Seeking Society," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(3), pages 291-303, June.
- Ando, Albert K, 1974. "Some Aspects of Stabilization Policies, the Monetarist Controversy, and the MPS Model," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(3), pages 541-571, October.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Jagdish N. Bhagwati & T. N. Srinivasan, 1980. "Domestic Resource Costs, Effective Rates of Protection, and Project Analysis in Tariff-Distorted Economies," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 94(1), pages 205-209.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rashid M. Hassan & Arne Hallam, 1996.
"Macro‐Economic Linkages To Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model For Sudan,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1‐4), pages 66-88, January.
- Hassan, R. M. & Hallam, Arne, 1996. "Macro-Economic Linkages to Agriculture: A General Equilibrium Model for Sudan," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5157, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Abdelrahman, Ali Hasab-Elrasoul, 1990. "Analysis of the consumer demand for cereals using AIDS model: an application to Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1990010108000017614, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- El Obeid, Amani E., 1994. "Measurement of the effective rate of protection for agricultural commodities in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1994010108000017638, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genstf:1989010108000010129. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.