Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryce Hool & J. David Richardson, 1980. "International Trade, Indebtedness, and Welfare Repercussions among Supply-Constrained Economies under Floating Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Bruno, 1980. "Import Competition and Macro Economic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity," NBER Working Papers 0522, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 1995. "Exchange rate regimes and location," Discussion Papers, Series II 291, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Boyer, Robert, 1992. "La crise de la macroéconomie, une conséquence de la méconnaissance des institutions?," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 43-68, mars et j.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 732-761, June.
- Otero, Jesus G., 2000. "Coffee, economic fluctuations and stabilisation: an intertemporal disequilibrium model with capital market imperfections," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 105-129, June.
- Michael Bruno, 1982. "Import Competition and Macroeconomic Adjustment under Wage-Price Rigidity," NBER Chapters,in: Import Competition and Response, pages 9-38 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Frenkel, Jacob A., 1988. "Sectorial wages and the real exchange rate," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 69-91, February.
- Marois, William, 1986. "Théorie du déséquilibre et politique économique en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 257-288, juin.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2008. "Real economy causes of the Great Deprivation of early 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- O'Mara, L. Paul & Wallace, N.A. & Meshios, Helen, 1987. "The Current Account, Monetary Policy, Market Sentiment And The Real Exchange Rate: Some Implications For The Farm Sector," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-23, December.
- Hassan, Rashid M., 1989. "A temporary general equilibrium model with endogenous money for economic policy analysis in Sudan," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010129, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Persson, Torsten & Svensson, Lars E O, 1983. "Is Optimism Good in a Keynesian Economy?," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 50(199), pages 291-300, August.
- Pierre-Yves Hénin, 1983. "L'impact macro-économique d'un choc pétrolier," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(5), pages 865-896.
- Philippe Michel, 1982. "Trois facteurs de la crise dans un modèle de croissance contrainte," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(5), pages 807-838.
- Anjum Aqeel & Mohammed Nishat, 2000. "The Twin Deficits Phenomenon: Evidence from Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 535-550.
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Rationing in open economy and dynamic macroeconomics : A survey," Research Memorandum fd411b51-f487-4dde-a0e9-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:95:y:1980:i:3:p:403-429.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.