Théorie du déséquilibre et politique économique en économie ouverte
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.A. Bispham, 1975. "The New Cambridge and 'Monetarist' Criticisms of 'Conventional' Economic Policy-Making," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 74(1), pages 39-55, November.
- Steigum, Erling, Jr, 1980. " Keynesian and Classical Unemployment in an Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 147-166.
- Frenkel, Jacob A, 1976. " A Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Doctrinal Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 200-224.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1985.
"Oil Price Shocks, Unemployment, Investment and the Current Account: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Analysis,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 627-645.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985. "Oil Price Shocks, Unemployment, Investment and the Current Account: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 65, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Drazen, Allan, 1980. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomic Disequilibrium Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Gunning, J. W., 1983. "Rationing in an open economy : Fix-price equilibrium and two-gap models," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-98, September.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1975. "Exchange Rates and Fiscal Policy in a Popular Model of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 859-871, December.
- Laussel, Didier & Montet, Christian, 1983. "Fixed-price equilibria in a two-country model of trade : Existence and comparative statics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 305-329.
- Johansson, Per-Olov & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1980. " The Effects of Tariffs and Real Wages on Employment in a Barro-Grossman Model of an Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 167-183.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Minford, Patrick & Marwaha, Satwant & Matthews, Kent & Sprague, Alison, 1984. "The Liverpool macroeconomic model of the United Kingdom," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 24-62, January.
- John T. Cuddington, 1981. "Import Substitution Policies: A Two-Sector, Fix-Price Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 327-342.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1983. "Real Wages and Unemployment in the OECD Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(1), pages 255-304.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy Under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-480.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Lorie, Henri R & Sheen, Jeffrey R, 1982. "Supply Shocks in a Two Country World with Wage and Price Rigidities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 849-867, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:62:y:1986:i:2:p:257-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .