Théorie du déséquilibre et politique économique en économie ouverte
Since the publication of the first work by DIXIT (1978), the disequilibrium theory in open economies literature has largely grown, trying to answer to the actual macroeconomic puzzles. Depuis la parution de l’article pionnier de DIXIT en 1978, la théorie des équilibres avec rationnement en économie ouverte s’est développée en essayant d’apporter des réponses aux interrogations macroéconomiques actuelles.
Volume (Year): 62 (1986)
Issue (Month): 2 (juin)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.scse.ca/|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frenkel, Jacob A, 1976. " A Monetary Approach to the Exchange Rate: Doctrinal Aspects and Empirical Evidence," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 78(2), pages 200-224.
- Gunning, J. W., 1983. "Rationing in an open economy : Fix-price equilibrium and two-gap models," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 71-98, September.
- Johansson, Per-Olov & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf, 1980. " The Effects of Tariffs and Real Wages on Employment in a Barro-Grossman Model of an Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 167-183.
- Minford, Patrick & Marwaha, Satwant & Matthews, Kent & Sprague, Alison, 1984. "The Liverpool macroeconomic model of the United Kingdom," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 24-62, January.
- John T. Cuddington, 1981. "Import Substitution Policies: A Two-Sector, Fix-Price Model," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(2), pages 327-342.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1985.
"Oil Price Shocks, Unemployment, Investment and the Current Account: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Analysis,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 52(4), pages 627-645.
- van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1985. "Oil Price Shocks, Unemployment, Investment and the Current Account: An Intertemporal Disequilibrium Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 65, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1983. "Real Wages and Unemployment in the OECD Countries," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 14(1), pages 255-304.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1977. "Nontraded Goods and Macroeconomic Policy Under a Fixed Exchange Rate," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(3), pages 469-480.
- J.A. Bispham, 1975. "The New Cambridge and 'Monetarist' Criticisms of 'Conventional' Economic Policy-Making," National Institute Economic Review, National Institute of Economic and Social Research, vol. 74(1), pages 39-55, November.
- Steigum, Erling, Jr, 1980. " Keynesian and Classical Unemployment in an Open Economy," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(2), pages 147-166.
- Drazen, Allan, 1980. "Recent Developments in Macroeconomic Disequilibrium Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 283-306, March.
- Dornbusch, Rudiger, 1975. "Exchange Rates and Fiscal Policy in a Popular Model of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 65(5), pages 859-871, December.
- Laussel, Didier & Montet, Christian, 1983. "Fixed-price equilibria in a two-country model of trade : Existence and comparative statics," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 305-329.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Avinash Dixit, 1978. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Kydland, Finn E & Prescott, Edward C, 1977. "Rules Rather Than Discretion: The Inconsistency of Optimal Plans," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(3), pages 473-491, June.
- Lorie, Henri R & Sheen, Jeffrey R, 1982. "Supply Shocks in a Two Country World with Wage and Price Rigidities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(368), pages 849-867, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:62:y:1986:i:2:p:257-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.