The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Avinash Dixit, 1978. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryce Hool & J. David Richardson, 1980. "International Trade, Indebtedness, and Welfare Repercussions among Supply-Constrained Economies under Floating Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0571, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1991.
"International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 13-44
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H. & Rotemberg, Julio J., 1980. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 309-332, May.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1981. "International adjustment with wage rigidity," NBER Chapters,in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 309-332 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos, 1993. "Disequilibrium Growth Theory in an International Perspective," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 45(2), pages 311-331, April.
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1993. "Nonclearing Markets: Microeconomic Concepts and Macroeconomic Applications," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 732-761, June.
- Springer, K.A., 1989. "Disequilibrium theory in the open economy and the unemployment problem : a survey," Serie Research Memoranda 0089, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Pierre-Yves Hénin, 1983. "L'impact macro-économique d'un choc pétrolier," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 34(5), pages 865-896.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 1982. "L'impact macroéconomique de la politique commerciale en déséquilibre : le rôle des importations de biens intermédiaires," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(6), pages 1089-1114.
- J. Peter Neary & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1979. "Towards A Reconstruction of Keynesian Economics: Expectations and Constrained Equilibria," NBER Working Papers 0376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graziella Bertocchi, 2003. "Labor Market Institutions, International Capital Mobility, and the Persistence of Underdevelopment," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 637-650, July.
- Marois, William, 1986. "Théorie du déséquilibre et politique économique en économie ouverte," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(2), pages 257-288, juin.
- Roger Backhouse & Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomics: An Episode In The Transformation Of Modern Macroeconomics," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 012, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- van der Ploeg, F., 1987. "Rationing in open economy and dynamic macroeconomics : A survey," Research Memorandum fd411b51-f487-4dde-a0e9-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wrk:warwec:098. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Margaret Nash). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaruk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.