International adjustment with wage rigidity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1991. "International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity," NBER Chapters, in: International Volatility and Economic Growth: The First Ten Years of The International Seminar on Macroeconomics, pages 13-44, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William H. Branson & Julio J. Rotemberg, 1981. "International Adjustment with Wage Rigidity," NBER Chapters, in: International Seminar on Macroeconomics 1979, pages 309-332, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Avinash Dixit, 1978.
"The Balance of Trade in a Model of Temporary Equilibrium with Rationing,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 45(3), pages 393-404.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance Of Trade In Model Of Temporary Equilibrium With Rationing," Economic Research Papers 268996, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash, 1976. "The Balance of Trade in a Model of temporary Equilibrium with Rationing," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 098, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael Bruno & Jeffrey Sachs, 1979. "Supply vs. Demand Approaches to the Problem of Stagflation," NBER Working Papers 0382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Branson, William H & Klevorick, Alvin K, 1969. "Money Illusion and the Aggregate Consumption Function," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 59(5), pages 832-849, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:13:y:1980:i:3:p:309-332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.