Real economy causes of the Great Deprivation of early 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dusansky, Richard, 1989. "The Demand for Money and Goods in the Theory of Consumer Choice with Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 895-901, September.
- Feenstra, Robert C., 1986. "Functional equivalence between liquidity costs and the utility of money," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 271-291, March.
- J. Peter Neary, 1980. "Nontraded Goods and the Balance of Trade in a Neo-Keynesian Temporary Equilibrium," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 95(3), pages 403-429.
- Samuelson, Paul A & Sato, Ryuzo, 1984. "Unattainability of Integrability and Definiteness Conditions in the General Case of Demand for Money and Goods," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 588-604, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paunic, Alida, 2009. "I did it my way," MPRA Paper 17547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Atayev, Atabek, 2013. "On the Earliest Economic Growth and Income Inequality; or Modified Old Philosophical, Forgotten or Ignored, Study Reconsidered and Developed," MPRA Paper 45448, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crisis; credit crunch; mortgage backed securities; fiscal policy; monetary policy; the U.S. economy; outsourcing; international capital mobility;
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-11-11 (Development)
- NEP-MAC-2008-11-11 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2008-11-11 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11369. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .