The Demand for Money and Goods in the Theory of Consumer Choice with Money
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Darko & Richard Dusansky & Pankaj Maskara & Nadeem Naqvi, 2006. "The gains from trade in a small monetary economy," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 403-430.
- Richard Dusansky & Çağatay Koç, 2009. "Demand for cash balances in a cashless economy," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 5(3), pages 301-313.
- Richard Dusansky & David Franck & Nadeem Naqvi, 2000. "The true shadow price of foreign exchange," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 24(2), pages 206-214, June.
- Fisher, Douglas, 1996. "Monetary aggregation in the United States and Canada," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 91-106.
- Paris, Quirino & Caputo, Michael R., 1999. "A Recurrent Utility Function of Fictitious Generality," Working Papers 11971, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Lim, William W., 1997. "Observing Sunspots at Home," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(3), pages 203-222, September.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2008. "Real economy causes of the Great Deprivation of early 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:79:y:1989:i:4:p:895-901. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.