I did it my way
Despite globalization which often tends to serves its own interest through fast capital movement, maximization of profit, cost cutting and global mind making, each country is on its own path to future. This path is paved with past achievements, government decision about taxation, privatization, usage and export of natural wealth, efficiency and environmental decisions but as well as mentality, consumer strengths, weaknesses and ability to change or not long term decisions regarding the human life and existence. How country is capable to recognize friends, trading opportunities, use inner strengths, respect past achievements and ancestors, develop creative approach in production, visualize future path while being aware of today’s needs are just a few steps on the long journey called overall country success. One part of it is economy which incorporates Feng Shui in its future cash flow as well as quality of life overall.
|Date of creation:||29 Sep 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- P Nair & Deepak Kumar, 2005. "An Introduction to Water Management," Urban/Regional 0512014, EconWPA.
- Heski Bar-Isaac & Guillermo Caruana & Vicente Cunat, 2008.
"Information Gathering and Marketing,"
08-17, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Prakash & Pandey, Manoj K., 2009.
"Structural break, stability and demand for money in India,"
15425, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prakash Singh & Manoj K. Pandey, 2009. "Structural Break, Stability and Demand for Money in India," ASARC Working Papers 2009-07, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Till Dannewald & Henning Kreis & Nadja Silberhorn, 2007. "Das Hybride Wahlmodell und seine Anwendung im Marketing," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-062, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Naqvi, Nadeem, 2008. "Real economy causes of the Great Deprivation of early 21st Century," MPRA Paper 11369, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asoni, Andrea, 2008. "Colonial Heritage and Economic Development," Working Paper Series 758, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ajay Shah, 2008.
"New issues in Indian macro policy,"
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:17547. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.