New issues in Indian macro policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Adarsh Kishore, 2007. "Indian Subnational Finances; Recent Performance," IMF Working Papers 07/205, International Monetary Fund.
- M. S. Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2004. "Monetary policy rules in emerging market economies: issues and evidence," BIS Working Papers 149, Bank for International Settlements.
- Rajaraman, Indira, 2004. "Fiscal restructuring in the context of trade reform," Working Papers 04/7, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Ila Patnaik, 2003. "The Consequences of currency intervention in India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 114, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Vijay Joshi, 2003. "India and the Impossible Trinity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 555-583, April.
- Elena Glinskaya & Michael Lokshin, 2007.
"Wage differentials between the public and private sectors in India,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 333-355.
- Glinskaya, Elena & Lokshin, Michael, 2005. "Wage differentials between the public and private sector in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3574, The World Bank.
- Rao, M. Govinda, 2005. "Tax system reform in India: Achievements and challenges ahead," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 993-1011, December.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The U.K.’s rocky road to stability," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct.
- repec:npf:wpaper:07 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "Indiaâ€™s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," Working Papers id:2043, eSocialSciences.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of India," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter J Montiel & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2016.
"Monetary Transmission in Developing Countries; Evidence from India,"
IMF Working Papers
16/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter Montiel & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2016. "Monetary transmission in developing countries: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Paunic, Alida, 2009. "I did it my way," MPRA Paper 17547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; business cycle; agricultural shocks; tax policy; macroeconomics; public finance; Indian Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .