New issues in Indian macro policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Rajaraman, Indira, 2004. "Fiscal restructuring in the context of trade reform," Working Papers 04/7, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Elena Glinskaya & Michael Lokshin, 2007.
"Wage differentials between the public and private sectors in India,"
Journal of International Development,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(3), pages 333-355.
- Glinskaya, Elena & Lokshin, Michael, 2005. "Wage differentials between the public and private sector in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3574, The World Bank.
- Edward Nelson, 2004. "The U.K.’s rocky road to stability," Monetary Trends, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct.
- Ila Patnaik, 2003. "The Consequences of currency intervention in India," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 114, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Ananthakrishnan Prasad & Adarsh Kishore, 2007. "Indian Subnational Finances; Recent Performance," IMF Working Papers 07/205, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:npf:wpaper:07 is not listed on IDEAS
- Norbert Janssen & Charles Nolan & Ryland Thomas, 2004. "Money, Debt and Prices in the UK 1705-1996," CDMA Working Paper Series 200407, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Rao, M. Govinda, 2005. "Tax system reform in India: Achievements and challenges ahead," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 993-1011, December.
- M. S. Mohanty & Marc Klau, 2004. "Monetary policy rules in emerging market economies: issues and evidence," BIS Working Papers 149, Bank for International Settlements.
- Vijay Joshi, 2003. "India and the Impossible Trinity," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(4), pages 555-583, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2011.
"The financial trilemma in China and a comparative analysis with India,"
34485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2011. "The financial trilemma in China and a comparative analysis with India," MPRA Paper 39798, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jul 2012.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Sengupta, Rajeswari, 2012. "The Financial Trilemma in China and a Comparative Analysis with India," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt2xn3238g, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Ajay Shah & Ila Patnaik, 2010. "Managing Capital Flows: The Case of India," Chapters,in: Managing Capital Flows, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rajeswari Sengupta, 2015. "The impossible trinity: Where does India stand?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-05, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "Indiaâ€™s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," Working Papers id:2043, eSocialSciences.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter J Montiel & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2016.
"Monetary Transmission in Developing Countries; Evidence from India,"
IMF Working Papers
16/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Prachi Mishra & Peter Montiel & Rajeswari Sengupta, 2016. "Monetary transmission in developing countries: Evidence from India," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-008, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Prasad, Eswar S., 2009.
"Some New Perspectives on India’s Approach to Capital Account Liberalization,"
India Policy Forum,
National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 5(1), pages 125-178.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2008. "Some New Perspectives on India's Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," India Policy Forum, Global Economy and Development Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 5(1), pages 125-178.
- Eswar S. Prasad, 2009. "Some New Perspectives on India's Approach to Capital Account Liberalization," NBER Working Papers 14658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hutchison, Michael M. & Sengupta, Rajeswari & Singh, Nirvikar, 2013. "Dove or Hawk? Characterizing monetary policy regime switches in India," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(C), pages 183-202.
- Paunic, Alida, 2009. "I did it my way," MPRA Paper 17547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pra:mprapa:39771 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; business cycle; agricultural shocks; tax policy; macroeconomics; public finance; Indian Economy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:1478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.